JAIN PANCHANG with TITHI'S, IMPORTANT EVENTS and CHOGHADIYA'S
***** Jain Panchang is now available as an APP EXTENSIONS on Today's Widget *****
***** Jain Panchang is now available on Apple Watch *****
- It has MODERN JAIN PANCHANG showing combination of English Calendar and Jain Panchang.
- The Jain Panchang also includes important Jain Festivals and important dates.
- Pachkhan audio added.
- The Jain Panchang includes daily Navkarsi, Porshi, Sadha Porshi, Purimaddha, Avaddha, Sunrise, Sunset and Chauvihar Timings based on your current Location
- Jain Panchang will works without active internet connection. You can install it and use without active internet.
- The Jain Panchang shows TITHIS in GREEN, YELLOW or RED, depending upon whether one should take green vegetables or not on that day, as per Jain religion.
- The Jain Panchang shows DAY and NIGHT Choghadiya's based on your current location.
- Multiple Languages supported you can switch languages from settings (English, Hindi and Gujarati)
BLACK = Events
- Never miss important tithi's and events any more we have updated our notification section.
- Apple watch bug fixed. (Please restart your watch once after updating app)
- minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Give some time to write review and rate us, we love to here for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Initiative! Few Suggestions kindly acknowledge
I am completely obliged and thankful to the curator of this app. It is a great help and a lot of people are loving it and are getting benefited from this app.
1. Most beautiful UI i have experienced in this category of applications.
2. Smooth User Experience
3. Nice and clear Audio quality for Panchang
4. Multiple detailed useful features.
5. Can view the complete panchang at once.
There is a small request: Kindly try and integrate "Set Reminders" for a particular tithi. Not only Aatham or Chaudas but else as well.
That would be of a great help!!!
Keep up the great work.
And please dont stop fixing the bugs for us...
Great app! Some improvements can make it even better!
This is a great app for amature Jains to identify the tithi's and chogadya's.
Recommendations to the developers:
1. Provide an option to integrate tithi information into the iPhone Calendar. Also provide selective integration options eg. Only sync chaudas or aatham, etc.
2. Make the Pachkhan option available somewhere on the calendar screen. Having it in settings doesn't make it easy to identify.
Otherwise, I find it very useful. Good job!
Could be a complete app if improved a little
1. Include Sunrise and Sunset notifications
2. Include Start Time of Brahm Mahurat and provide notification for same
3. Include Nakshatra start and end time
4. Include moonrise moonset times too
5. Include all festivals.
- Vishal Shah
- 11.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-15 jaindarshan.info
- In-App Purchases
- jain panchang pro version ₹ 299
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.