JioMoney – Your simple, smart and secure ‘one-app’ solution to everyday transactions on the go. JioMoney is much more than a wallet. It empowers you to pay everywhere in a cash-free way. With JioMoney, you can do mobile and DTH recharges, make everyday payments, send/receive money, pay insurance and other premiums, manage your finances, get great deals, and more:
• Make bill payments for MSEB, BSES, BEST, Mahanagar Gas, Gujarat Gas, GEB, and others
• Do your mobile recharge and pay bills for Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, Reliance, MTNL, Aircel, Uninor, Tata Docomo, Cellone, and others
• Pay for DTH recharges for Dish TV, Tata Sky, Airtel DTH, Videocon D2H, Sun Direct, BIG TV, and others
• Pay insurance premiums
• Pay for online shopping at leading stores like Archies, Bookmyshow, Clarks, Groupon, Imagica, Starbucks, and thousands more
• Send and receive money to and from family and friends
• Get great deals, coupons and cashback directly on your mobile phone from local merchants
• Digitize not just your money but also your loyalty points
Soon, JioMoney will be accepted by thousands of physical stores and shops across India, thus expanding your digital money’s reach.
JioMoney is a zip-zap-zoom experience. You can execute a transaction in a breeze, with the same ease and convenience of receiving a call on your handset. And it is as fast too – a typical transaction is completed within a few seconds.
With JioMoney, you get these unique advantages:
• Payment from and for the entire Reliance ecosystem – Reliance Retail, Digital Express, Reliance Fresh, Reliance Jewels, and other Reliance retail businesses
• Deep market penetration – Right from a mega mall to a neighborhood store
• Fast and convenient barcode scanning for physical merchants
• Easy transfer of JioMoney balance into your bank
Discover JioMoney. Rediscover digital money.
Experience JioMoney’s new look and tell us what you think!
Additionally, we have upgraded your app’s security and made new enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Dont use it for recharge purpose at all...!!!
So i tried this app for getting 50 rs coupon as cash back during prime membership but my transaction crashed at half way stage twice and my money got deducted both the time and i didnt got the refund till now. I tried to contact them and it was of no use because they say didnt receive any money from the bank whereas on the other hand bank officials say that the transaction has been done and money is given to them they are robbing people's by this App.....Pathetic app
Developer Response ,
So sorry for the trouble caused. Please share your JioMoney Registered Mobile number along with transaction screenshot at (twitter.com/jiomoneycare) so that we can check and resolve in best possible manner.
BLOCKED FOR USE:
There is a bug in the app which blocked me using the app all the way.
This is the first time I installed the app.
Here are the steps I did.
1. Entered a new unregistered number and clicked on Login/Sign up button
2. Because the number was unknown from the DB I landed on registration page.
3. From the Sign Up page I accidentally closed the app (Without entering any data)
4. Now, if I ever enter my mobile number again system asks me for the password which was never created. Also, if I do Forgot Password it asks me for DOB which wasn’t entered either.
So now for me there is no way to get into the application.
Need to update the method to call login/sign Up, where I do not complete the sign up process I should have pending account status and clicking the button should again land me on sign up page to complete the process.
Developer Response ,
We regret the unpleasant experience. Please allow us to look into this matter by helping us with the error screenshot along with the Mobile Number you were trying to register with JioMoney at Social@Jiomoney.com and we'll check on this and connect with you.
the worst network I have ever seen in my whole life
It’s only four days I ported from Airtel to Jio. Jio service and network are very bad. I had tried to contact Jio regarding this issue but always getting different solutions from different Jio customer support guy. One of them told me that I need to change my phone even I am using iPhone 7, one told that I need to change my SIM card, and another told me to call 199 again and make a new complain. I don’t understand why Jio had offered job to people like these who are not doing their job completely.
- Reliance Payment Solutions Limited
- 99.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Reliance Payment Solutions Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.