Juggernaut Books – Download free books, buy online books and read with pdf ease
Discover exciting categories
Browse, read, download the best online collection of English & Hindi books. Long fiction, short stories, romance, fantasy, self-help, crime, mystery, thrillers, humor, children’s books, young adult fiction, novels, classics, and a wide variety of non-fiction across politics, biographies, autobiographies, history, current affairs, business & economics, religion, self-help & spirituality.
Now you don't need to register for reading hundreds of timeless classics on Juggernaut app.
Authors you will love
Now don’t wait for the next Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi book to enjoy reading blockbuster content, discover stories from authors like William Dalrymple, Rujuta Diwekar, Sunny Leone, Twinkle Khanna, Suketu Mehta, Meena Kandasamy, Rohit Vemula, Arundhati Roy, Preeti Shenoy, Shiv Aroor, Sushant Singh, Kanhaiya Kumar at unmatchable prices. Free classics from William Shakespeare, Agatha Christie, Jim Corbett, Mark Twain, Charles Dickens, Jane Austen, Rudyard Kipling, George Orwell, MK Gandhi,
Dale Carnegie to name a few. Read classic e-books like The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Romeo and Juliet, My experiments with truth, Pride and Prejudice, 1984 and Animal Farm for free!
Easy reading experience
Sample books before you buy by reading a free excerpt from all books. Customise your reading with your preferred font size, layout, and background color. Sync your e-Books across devices so you pick up where you left off seamlessly. You can even highlight portions and those too will sync across devices. Use the Built-In dictionary allowing you to look up words instantly while you’re reading!
Become a writer
Do you have a story in you? Use our easy to use self-publishing a platform that will help you from draft to book covers. We will guide you along this creative journey with tips & advice from published authors. Your stories appear alongside published authors and as you notch up reviews and reads, join our list of amateur writers who get publishing contracts from us!
Juggernaut "Reader's Club"
Juggernaut currently offers 2 plans under Reader's Club subscription -
1. 6-month plan for Rs.199: Users availing this plan would be able to read books with the all-access tag for free during the subscribed period.
2. 12-month plan Rs.299: Users availing this plan would be able to read books with the all-access tag for free during the subscribed period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Already a Juggernaut fan? Follow us on
Twitter : https://twitter.com/juggernautbooks
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/juggernautindia
and stay up-to-date with your favorite writers, stories, sales and more!
General bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not able to write review
Even though have verified both my phone and email, still the app asks to verify mobile and email first to write review.
Good books. Bad app
I like some of the books on Juggernaut. But the app is really really bad. The focus is on selling books and not on letting the user read the books he already has. So the app opens on best seller. It takes a few clicks to get to the book I am reading. And then the book some times starts at the beginning of it or sometimes at the last place I left it. If I read the book in between on the web, then I have to scroll to the point I was at. In one word: infuriating. Why can't the app sync up to farthest read when it does something called "binding pages"? This is totally not understandable when sync to furthest read has been a standard feature on Kindle for ages. I seamlessly switch between desktop, MacBook, phone, iPad and Kindle.
It would be best if Juggernaut started publishing on Kindle instead of this bad app.
It’s not okay
The books are great but app is not. Sometimes when I go back to read the book it goes back to the beginning and I have to scroll down all the way to the point where I left it.
I opened the app after a couple of weeks today, and it’s not responding. I clicked on the book and it freezes. So I looked for updates. Now after updating it is not even loading the books.
- Juggernaut Books Private Limited
- 140.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright 2016 Juggernaut Books Private Limited
- In-App Purchases
- book worth 10 coins ₹ 9
- book worth 30 coins ₹ 29
- book worth 80 coins ₹ 79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.