Won the AppRx Award 2014 from HealthTap Inc. Voted by over 65,000 Doctors !!!
Junior Animated Atlas of Human Anatomy and Physiology, graphically explains the human systems in 6 animated videos.
Helps explore the human anatomy, identify organs, and learn where these organs are located and what they do.
Skeletal and Muscular System
The breathtaking animations of Skeletal and Muscular System with its smooth narrative has made it so simple to describe the body’s framework of the skeleton, the number of bones and how they are formed, their joints, muscles and their types, and how together they contribute to physical movement.
Learning about the Nervous System is not a brainy business anymore! The human brain and its parts, the nerves and what they do, the five senses, and how the sense organs work – even things one did not know, can be understood through these stunning animations and clear-cut commentary.
The Circulatory System has never been so easy to understand! State of the art animations and simple commentary graphically describe the heart and how it functions, blood, circulation & pressure, blood groups, blood cells and their tasks.
The apparatus called the Respiratory System and its elaborate functions; the action of breathing, exchange of gases and how voice is produced are elucidated through simple narration in this visual treat!
Digestive and Excretory System
The incredible animations and voice on Digestive and Excretory System take one on a journey of not just the physical processes, but an enjoyable education of the role of each organ in these complex processes including the kidney, its vital parts and how they function.
The exemplary animations and the soothing narration of Reproductive System takes one through a beautiful cruise from conception, birth to the body changes up to adulthood.
- Animated video atlas of human anatomy and physiology with clear narration
- Written transcripts with medical terms linked to additional resources
- Summary of video highlights
- User Notes section for each subject covered by videos
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Focus Medica India Private Limited
- 109 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Focus Medica. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Junior Animated Atlas - Circulatory System ₹ 179
- Junior Animated Atlas - Full Version ₹ 899
- Junior Animated Atlas - Skeletal System ₹ 179
- Junior Animated Atlas - Nervous System ₹ 179
- Junior Animated Atlas - Digestive System ₹ 179
- Respiratory system ₹ 179
- Junior Animated Atlas - Reproductive System ₹ 179
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.