Just Move helps you get fitter while doing some social good. Keep track of your daily steps, interact with like-minded people, turn fitness into a conversation while contributing your steps towards a bigger cause.
Get health and fitness tips to learn simple, effective physical exercises, and daily reminders to help you stay motivated and active through the day. We have integrated the Apple Health App to make it convenient and hassle free to count steps.
If that’s not enough to get you started, join a fitness challenge or a social movement to walk with others and get that extra shot of motivation.
KEEP COUNT OF HOW MANY STEPS YOU WALK EACH DAY - with the help of the integrated Health app, Just Move tracks your daily steps and motivates you to fit more physical activity in your day. Simply carry your smartphone with you as you move. What's more:
- you don't need wifi, 3G or GPS to be switched on for your steps to be counted
- simply switch your internet connection on to sync the Just Move app for your latest steps count
SHARE YOUR FITNESS JOURNEYS - Join the Just Move community and share your best health & fitness tips, inspiring photos, fitness selfies after a great run or a photo of your healthy meal. Invite your real life fitness buddies to join you on Just Move, and make fitness more fun together. See your physical exercise regime improve with the support and cheers of the Just Move community!
GET A PERSONAL FITNESS BUDDY - Kiran is your fitness buddy on Just Move. By connecting to the Health app, Just Move tracks your daily steps. Kiran keeps a note of your daily steps and motivates you to walk more and be more active. She'll appreciate you when you do well and also remind you when you lag behind your fitness goals. Kiran helps you stay on top of your fitness goals by giving personalized health and fitness tips and demonstrates physical exercises you can perform while sitting at work, standing in the metro or driving back home!
MAKE YOUR STEPS COUNT - Contribute your steps to movements and help a charity, an NGO or an individual voice their cause and/or raise money. Join a wellness movement or walk in support of a social cause. Or, take up a fitness challenge to win some awesome fitness rewards and keep your motivated. Convert your sweat into smiles and make every step you take from today count towards something bigger than you.
LEAD A GROUP - Life’s not just about counting your steps. If you are passionate about a cause or would like to get fitter with a team of people, start a group on Just Move and invite others to pledge each step in support. For the fitness minded, Just Move movements offer you the opportunity to start a running group, walking group or fitness, health or general wellness movements. Walk and run together with like-minded enthusiasts - there’s even a leaderboard for some “healthy” competition.
Track. Explore. Interact. Let's get you moving with Just Move!
- from the developers of WalkOn, winner of IHW Awards 2015.
Disclaimer: ONLY for iphone 4S and 5, Just Move uses location services in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We are excited to introduce new features in this release:
· Fitbit Device Integration: Now the user can get steps from their Fitbit devices, by simply selecting Fitbit instead of HealthKit(which is by default) & can change vice-versa.
· Weight Goal: The user can keep track of weight goals, by simple entering their height and weight by simply taping the weight section on the dashboard.
· New User dashboard: Instead of just Steps and cheers, the new dashboard displays steps goal, current weight of the user and his/her weight goal.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app !
Anyone who wants to get fit , this one is just for you !
- Healtheoz India Pvt. Ltd.
- 13.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Mobile Health Solutions Pvt Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.