UNIVERSAL PURCHASE - One payment for all your devices
Kitchenbook is a powerful solution to store all of your recipe collection. It’s designed by experienced Chefs and made for all people who enjoy cooking. It represents the Standard for all mobile culinary applications.
INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY!
Kitchenbook is build to display the most important and essential details of a recipe while displaying it’s content in a fast and efficient manner, resulting in a boost of productivity that is ideal for industrial or home kitchen work.
NEW iCLOUD SUPPORT
iCloud allows you to sync your Kitchenbook recipes across all of your iOS devices. Personal Chefs and Cooks can sync their recipes without the need to type them again. This will save them time and effort while boosting productivity.
REVOLUTIONIZING THE CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN
Corporate Kitchens can benefit from iCloud by creating a single iCloud account and share it with all their Cooks. This will allow Chefs to send instant changes or add new recipes to their staff in a matter of seconds, resulting in lower personnel costs, higher quality of products and unique recipe control by Chefs.
Kitchenbook is a Universal App and features the following:
• Unlimited storage of recipes
• Unique recipe design: Your recipe is divided in the 5 most important aspects: details, ingredients, directions, ratings & notes. Pass through them in a quick & attractive way using page animation
• DETAILS include: Storage of two different photos per recipe, recipe name, recipe type, dish type, cuisine, season, occasion, chef, cooking method, yield, date added, cooked before & favorites
• INGREDIENTS features the classic iPhone tableview system, making it more simple than ever to add/edit/remove ingredients any time while keeping a clean, minimalist view
• DIRECTIONS gives you the freedom & power of a professional text editor for your recipe
• RATINGS stores six important attributes for each recipes: taste, price, healthy, aspect, difficulty & overall
• NOTES keeps all that extra information you want to keep for each recipe
• Advanced search system with 4 different filters: recipe, type, chef & ingredient
• Indexed tableview for fast recipe search
• Categories for all your recipes
• Save your most favorite recipes
• Look for your most recent recipes
• Support for all iPhone/iPad sizes
• Fully optimized and ready for iO14
• Universal purchase (iOS/macOS)
• iCloud support
• Support for Slide Over and Split View functionality
• Support Multi-tasking
• Available in 7 languages
Thank you for rating Kitchenbook, it will help us continue development and support.
** Suscriptions **
New Pro version auto-renew subscriptions:
- 1 year (Gold) | 3 month (Silver) | 1 month (Bronze) subscriptions
- Unlimited Recipes registrations
- Full access to app
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- IVAN ENRIQUEZ GARCIA
- 12.7 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- © elemento ®
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Member ₹ 2,949
- Silver Member ₹ 1,049
- Bronze Member ₹ 419
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.