Zerodha's flagship trading platform Kite Web is now available as an iOS app! Clean & intuitive UI, super fast and super light backend for all your investment and trading needs.
₹0 brokerage for investments and flat ₹20 for F&O trading.
Check this link for the Kite user manual: https://kite.trade/docs/kite
- One-tap universal instrument search for all contracts across all exchanges -- NSE, BSE, MCX
- Live streaming data
- Multiple marketwatch and live market depths
- Advanced chart with 100+ indicators
- Years worth of free historical chart data
- Trade Equities, F&O, Commodities, Currency
- Various order types: Regular, AMO, BO (Bracket orders), CO (Cover orders)
Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Suggesting following updates that should make it the best app from its competitors:
1. NOTIFICATIONS of orders successfully executed.
2. Option for user to set alert when price goes up/down for a particular share - a NOTIFICATION on the same. (Currently, a new website needs to opened and these alerts are sent to email - such long & lengthy process can be eliminated to enhance user experience).
3. A new tab to show daily top 10 stocks with highest volumes.
4. Display of ‘I’ near the stock names (in watchlist) to indicate if the stock is available for intraday OR A new tab to show which stocks are eligible for ‘intraday’ transactions so user can use search option for find the same (as there is always a confusion for the same and users have to visit website to find this simple info when the APP can offer those details too!)
5. When a stock is added in watchlist - a display of L / M / S should show up near the stock name indicating user if its Large / Medium / Small cap company (right now this is available in ‘INFO’ option and check instead).
Day light fraud
Sending wrong contract note is a common thing. If previously you had activated 60 days challenge and if you in profit they will do things you cant imagine and show you in loss after 60 days. Like in my case they are calculating un realized P&L. If i didnt sell my stock how can you consider that loss in 60 days challenge. Seems like only in last 5 days remaining they started considering unrealized loss. Their app is not good. Trust me don’t activate 60 days challenge if you want peace of mind. Days when i am in good profit kite would not execute my order while my friend with same wifi is able to place order and work in kite. Diff he has not activated 60 days challenge. If your order didnt execute and again you try and then it does. After some time when ur trade will be in loss kite will execute your first order which you might have forgotten. Smartly they call it technical glitch which only come to people making profit in 60 days challenge.
App not working on WiFi
After latest iOS upgrade couple of days back, the app is no longer working on WiFi. When you try to open the app it gives a pop-up “error fetching data”. You can keep pressing “try again” button but pop up keeps coming. After turning off WiFi, the app opens on mobile data. Once logged in to app, if you turn on the WiFi again, you will be logged out from the app and presented with login form. On submitting password, the login form keeps coming without any message as to what happened. Zerodha needs to look into it and provide a fix.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.