KnowYourMeds is a digital health assistant that tracks your health, reminds you to take your medication on time; keeps you aware of their possible side-effects and informs you about the latest information related to your drugs, chronic conditions and overall health.
Key Features Include:
**Pill Reminders** Never miss a dose again. Set reminders that are customized by the hour, daily, every other day, weekly, or on specific dates. Pill reminders that work your way.
**Chronic Condition Management** Manage conditions such as Diabetes Mellitus Type I and II, PCOS/PCOD, Hypertension, Multiple Sclerosis, Hyperthyroidism, Hypothyroidism, etc (more conditions coming soon). Workflows designed by health experts to track and manage medical tests, doctors' appointments and vaccination schedules. This is a PREMIUM FEATURE.
**Dependent Care** Give your family the attention and care they need from anywhere in the world. Monitor your loved ones’ health conditions, drug adherence and progress within the app itself. This is a PREMIUM FEATURE.
**Record & Share Health Status** Keep notes of vitals, adverse-effects, lifestyle changes, change in dosages, etc. Share reports with your Doctor straight from the app.
**Drug Interaction Alerts** Add all drugs you are taking to get alerts of any dangerous interactions.
**Stay Informed** Search, identify and compare prescription and over-the-counter medications from the worldâ€™s most reliable sources â€“ Food and Drug Administration (FDA), World Health Organization (WHO), the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHSP), renowned medical professionals and user-reported experiences.
KnowYourMeds now integrated with Apple Health to collect and update your vital readings like Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Blood Glucose, Weight, Body Temperature & Respiratory Rate for a more seamless user experience.
With an exhaustive database of medicines, latest research on current trends in healthcare, and curated information on the side effects/ drug interactions, KnowYourMeds is an all-in-one tool/app for your health. Our database has information on drugs commonly used in USA, Canada, Mexico and India.
DISCLAIMER: THE MATERIAL PROVIDED AS PART OF THE KnowYourMeds APP IS PROVIDED FOR EDUCATIONAL/INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED FOR MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS CONSULT THE ADVICE OF A QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL IMMEDIATELY IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT A MEDICAL CONDITION, ISSUE, OR TREATMENT, OR BEFORE CHANGING ANY DIET OR COMMENCING, CHANGING, OR DISCONTINUING ANY COURSE OF TREATMENT.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription is USD 19.99 for a period of one year.
- Subscription is USD 1.99 for a period of one month.
- Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged within the 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal can be cancelled by going to the My Account screen after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
-- Dependent Deletion Option Added
-- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- KnowYourMeds Inc
- 61.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 KnowYourMeds Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- KnowYourMeds Premium - Yearly ₹ 1,299
- KnowYourMeds Premium - Monthly ₹ 99
- KnowYourMeds Premium - Annualy ₹ 999
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.