Welcome to the KredX Invest app powered by India’s leading invoice discounting platform!
What are the key features of the KredX Invest App?
• Seamless deal purchase experience for registered KredX users
• Easily track all your current and past deals***
• Instantly add fund to your KredX account through net banking
• Log in securely with OTP verification
• Choose from a fleet of secured invoices
• Quickly check your portfolio value
• Get expected yield corresponding to deals even before initiating fund transfer
• Add/withdraw funds from your KredX account easily
• Live chat with our support team
What is unique about the KredX Invest app?
• One-click withdrawal to your bank account
• Get real-time notifications on new deals being listed on the platform
• Manage your portfolio on the go and much more!
How does the KredX Invest App Work?
Download the KredX Invest app from the App Store.
Sign in with your KredX registered email ID and password.
Track all upcoming and current deals in the app & select pre-vetted invoices raised against blue-chip companies you wish to invest in.
Purchase desired invoices at a discounted rate for 30-90 days.
Receive money at the end of the invoice tenure (30-90 days).
KredX is India’s leading invoice discounting platform that provides investors with a unique opportunity to diversify their portfolio in a short time frame.
Through the KredX platform, investors get access to pre-vetted invoices raised against blue-chip companies** and earn lucrative returns, quickly and easily.
Why invest in KredX?
- Earn high-returns in the range of ~12-20%** ARR in a short time span
- Diversify your portfolio without the risk of market volatility
- Robust legal framework for minimal risk exposure
- Pre-vetted invoices to maximise yield at minimal risk
- Detailed credit analysis of sellers and their financials for investor security
Who can invest with KredX?
- Individual resident investors
- HUF / Proprietorship registered in India
- Institutional investors
- Banks, NBFCs and other Financial Institutions
- NRI investors (Provided you have an NRO account and comply with basic pre-defined KYC guidelines- Pan card and valid Indian address proof)
* KredX is a tech platform and does not assume any credit risk on behalf of the seller of invoice
** Subject to credit risk approval. KredX does not guarantee any returns on the capital.
*** Please note that the KredX Invest app does not support the download of any statements/reports, otherwise made available to investors via the KredX platform on desktops and mobile site.
- Now new investors can register with the app
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.