KYZO is your friendly digital KYC App. It allows you to scan and upload your ID documents safely and share them with businesses.
KYZO is your friendly digital KYC App. It allows you to scan and upload your ID documents safely and share them with businesses when needed - instantly without any network connectivity.
1) With KYZO, your KYC data stays in your device, and is never stored or backed up to cloud, putting to rest mass hacking, leak and privacy issues.
2) You can upload all official government issued IDs (currently only available for India), and other relevant documents such as bank statements, payslips, rental agreements etc. to verify your identity (KYC) on demand.
3) Your data is encrypted using bank-grade encryption at all times. Even we, the creators, cannot see your data as the encryption key stays in your device.
4) We will be using this ourselves, just as you will, so we totally understand the gravity of keeping your data safe and private. Always.
5) Just as you would share your physical IDs as photocopies to establish your identity with service providers, you can share your Digital IDs with authorised service providers. The KYC data transfer is encrypted and can only happen with your full consent and authenticated using your PIN.
Where can I use KYZO
KYZO can be used with any participating service provider such as Banks, Insurance, Telco, NBFC, Mutual Funds, Car rentals, Employers, Schools, Colleges, Forex, Casinos, Jewelers, Hotels etc. where any of your ID proofs (KYC) are required to be legally kept as per regulations. Please stay tuned as service providers are integrating KYZO QR into their business flow and soon KYC sharing will be a snap.
I am a service provider. How do I integrate KYZO QR?
Please register yourself at https://kyzo.app/register to have the KYZO QR integrated into your customer on-boarding and KYC verification workflow (Mobile or Web).
Supported KYC Documents in KYZO.
* Removed the need for OTP to signup so anyone from anywhere in the world can now use Kyzo.
* Documents are customised for individual countries so when Users select a country at the time of sign up, the list of documents will be displayed relevant for that country.
* New user interface is created for user friendly experience in Kyzo.
* Multiple profiles can be created for single user to store those particular documents in Kyzo (For example, an individual can store documents of family members in the same device by creating multiple profiles).
* Multiple documents can be shared peer to peer with a single tap (the earlier version only allowed a single document to be shared without scanning a QR code).
* QR scanning now it will support for iOS and documents can be requested from QR.
* PIN Reset can now be changed easily with Face ID authentication (or) Biometric authentication.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FRSLABS RESEARCH SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
- 61 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © (C) FRSLABS RESEARCH SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED