We support brands at every stage of manufacturing their collection - from the initial design stage to the final delivery stage. Brands can source and design collections from India directly through our app. Our entirely tech enabled ecosystem provides transparency and traceability to global brands looking to work with India’s rich manufacturing hubs of traditional and commercial textiles. Lal10 is the preferred choice for all B2B wholesale needs from India - from customised apparel manufacturing, home textile manufacturing to specialised Indian fabric sourcing.
Get real-time updates on order tracking right from the raw material sourcing to the final delivery of customised products that can be designed on the Lal10 ecosystem which provides the shortest lead times, best quality and lowest prices for all brands looking to work with Indian creative manufacturers.
Lal10 Brand app provides the following features:
1. It allows you to browse through thousands of products listed by almost 3000 MSMEs of India producing authentic artisan based and commercial products. We have the widest network of suppliers of specialised Indian products covering all states of India
2. It allows you to choose the custom combination of fabric, designs and product categories that you wish to use for your collection. We specialise in helping brands manufacture apparel and home textile based collections
3. It provides real time updates for all interim processes of manufacturing - from design finalisation to merchandising, fabric sourcing, production, quality control and final delivery
4. Basis your preferences, it provides customised recommendations for relevant product categories that would would suit your brand’s needs
How we do it
Through an end-to-end ecosystem consisting of thousands of Indian MSMEs, we support brands at every stage of manufacturing their collection. The main stages of our process are:
STEP 1 - Design
Our design process starts with an extensive market (brand and competitor analysis through online and offline media) and trend research (using journals like WGSN). This is followed by the moodboarding process, involving conceptualising the silhouettes and colours, followed by the creation of final silhouettes and fabrics
STEP 2 - Merchandising
To facilitate timely development of design-curated garment collections, we have a team of experienced pattern masters and tailors at a state-of-the-art sampling facility. The sampling process is followed by style curation, photoshoots, catalogue creation, and rigorous costing of each style by our merchandisers
STEP 3 - Fabric Sourcing
After the merchandising team finalises the sampling and costing, we commence the process of buying fabric yardages for production from fabric mills, craft clusters, and fabric trading markets - to name a few.
STEP 4 - Production
After fabric sourcing, the order production process commences. Our fully-functional garment and soft-home manufacturing facility is also supported by fully compliant captive MSME units spread across the NCR Region, Rajasthan, and Western UP.
STEP 5 - Quality Control
With a central Production & Quality Control team supported by field offices in 7 manufacturing partner locations, we ensure grass-root involvement in all procurement & production from raw materials to finished products. Industry Standards, Social & Legal compliances ensure that our products meet the global standards (SEDEX, Oeko Tex, GOTS, Fair Trade etc.)
STEP 6 - Global Delivery
We have strong partnerships with third-party logistics providers. Be it international shipping (Fedex, DHL, Aramex, CEVA) or domestic shipping (Bluedart, DTDC, Rivigo), we deliver the order at the lowest cost and transit time to anywhere around the globe.
We work with over 12 Marquee brands and over 200 midsize to large buyers in geographies like the USA, UK, Japan and the Middle East. We are the preferred choice of retailers for cost-efficient design-to-delivery solutions from India.
Critical bug fixes
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bhagwandas Retail Private Limited
- 34.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Bhagwandas Retail Private Limited