Speed up everyday tasks with simple shortcuts. It’s like speed dial for apps.
Launch Center Pro saves you time by launching complex actions in a single tap.
Message a loved one, search Yelp for the nearest coffee shop, jump straight to the camera in Instagram, all with just a flick of your thumb. Create shortcuts for email, Safari, Twitter, Facebook, phone or FaceTime calls, Google searches, and more. If you do it on your iPhone constantly, Launch Center Pro will make it easier and faster.
“Launch Center Pro is an app of verbs. Search. Shoot. Call. Text. Add... With a simple tap-and-slide, you can launch apps, perform actions and more... It's so simple and fast that before long your muscle memory takes over and you don't even have to look. ” —Dave Caolo - TUAW
“Perhaps the highest praise I can give Launch Center Pro is that it finally kicked Safari out of my dock...” —Lex Friedman - Macworld
- Call a loved one
- Message a GIF to a friend
- Take a photo and message it to a group
- Email your boss a report from Dropbox
- Quickly search Wikipedia
- Scan a barcode and search on Amazon
- Jump right to your favorite website
- Create a new item in OmniFocus
- Search Twitter using Tweetbot
- And so much more...
Launch Center Pro now works with over 100k apps!
For help with Launch Center or to submit feedback, please visit http://help.contrast.co
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Launch Center Pro is run in the background for just a few seconds when entering or leaving an iBeacon region or geofence. If you use iBeacons or geofences and are concerned about battery life, keep an eye on the new Battery Usage section of the Settings app.
- At confirmation of purchase, or following the completion of a free-trial period, payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- Bug fixes and enhancements
If you like Launch Center Pro, please take a moment to leave a review, it really helps! If not, please send your feedback to email@example.com or visit https://help.contrast.co for help.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A time saver but lacks support from so many apps
Alright, I was eyeing for this app from a long time and I purchased it today as the price dropped to $ 1.99.
To begin with the positives, it has got a very neat and clean UI which makes it look good. It's certainly a time saver and it has got a very deep penetration with the apps which it supports. Example - You can directly search for something in Google maps, app store or post something on Facebook without actually launching the app. You can setup shortcuts to Facetime, call or text your near and dear at just one tap. It certainly takes productivity to next level.
Now, before I begin with the downside of the app, i would like to mention that I have just played with this for around 30 mins and here are my observations - You cannot setup an alarm directly from clock(the native app of iOS.. Reallyy?? ) , doesn't support many of the apps which I use.. So the developers need to bring in more support. I know its difficult as there are plethora of apps in the app store but what's the use if it doesn't supports the app which a user is using.
The start-up tutorial is not a detailed one. Pls make a detailed video or publish a guide to which we can refer to. This app need some kind of documentation to actually understand it in and out.
This app has got a great future but unfortunately, it's not advertised to the masses.
It’s a cheat; Paid for this app but features are removed
I paid for this app when it was a paid app without subscription. Now the subscription model has been introduced and all the users who have paid has been cheated. Apple should restrict these kind of cheat and should penalised by kicking them off the store.
was able to use NFC trigger earlier, I had a paid pro app. Now I’m being asked to subscribe to do the same. The promised functionality at the time of payment should remain.
The dictionary crashes the app
If i press the launch button to define something, the app crashes, please fix this asap.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Contrast Apps LLC
- 321.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Contrast
- In-App Purchases
- Full Unlock: Year Subscription ₹ 1,249
- Alternate App Icons
- Lifetime Purchase (Legacy) ₹ 3,099
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.