Your child will learn: Math, Numbers & counting, Alphabets & sight words, Science, Animals, Shapes , Colors, Reading & Writing, Science, Music, Art and more
Turn screen time into learning time with fun, interactive games & activities that teach fundamental Preschool and Kindergarten skills. Designed by teachers following common core curriculum standards!
* FUN & interactive learning skills & activities for 2 to 7 years old kids
* Winner of the TeachersWithApps Award & Parent Choice Award
* Teaches math, reading, writing, nursery rhymes, educational games, interactive books & more.
* Agnitus is one of the pioneer digital learning acadamies. Get ready to be amazed by your child's progress and knowledge!
* Teacher's Review: "As part of the technological infusion in the Milpitas Unified School District – the Child Development Centers are excited to be populating our classrooms with iPad minis—and Agnitus is firing up our kids to play to learn! ... this multi-faceted learning application is changing the way we look at games, skill development and assessment within the preschool setting." Kathleen Lincoln, Program Director at Milpitas Unified School District
* Parent's Review: "I think this is the best app for toddlers I've ever seen. My daughter loves playing with it because the games pop up randomly and she doesn't get bored at all. The report card is amazing, so complete that is hard not to understand. We simply love it!" Kasla, Mother of a 3-year old girl
More Parent's & Teacher Reviews:
"My 3 year old daughter absolutely LOVES this app. She's slowly making her way through the basic curriculum. I can't wait for the rest of it to be added/opened up for her to work on. The parental dashboard and report cards are great for me to track her progress. I highly recommend this app." Mother of a 3-year old.
"This app and it's curriculum and analytic capabilities are really taking the educational process to a whole new level. I highly recommend this app to all the parents who want to build a great future for their kids. Having access to that kind of data can play a huge role in the future of kids." Mother of a 6-year old,
"This app is used by my 2 yr, 4yr, and 6 yr old boys. The app measure the progress and the each have a personal file with personal learning progress. Kid really don't get bored. One of the best in depth app." Mother of a 2-year old,4-year old & 6-year old boys
App Preview soundtracks provided by bensound.com
Free trials may not be combined with any other offers. If you or another member of your household has been an Agnitus member within the last 12 months, or if your Payment Method, physical address or email address have been associated with a Agnitus membership, you are not eligible to receive a free trial for 7 days.
Monthly Plan: $6.99 per month
You can Start Free Trial for a monthly plan anytime. We will begin billing the tuition to your payment method when you Start Free Trial for the paid plan. We will continue to bill the tuition to your payment method on a monthly basis until you cancel.
Yearly Plan: $47.99 per year
You can Start Free Trial for our yearly plan anytime. We will begin billing the tuition to your payment method when you Start Free Trial for the paid plan.After initial 7 days trial you will be charged at first for the entire year and at the end of year you will be charged again for next year if you dont cancel your subscription before that.
- More bugs squished!
- App's performance and stability improvements.
- Improved user experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent for training young minds
Our granddaughter, age 1 year 11 months, has been using this app. She finds it interesting despite having to learn and obviously enjoys it. We see a dramatic improvement in her shape and colour recognition as well as memory skills. She has also improved her reflexes. Regular reports from Agnitus by e-mail on our child's progress are a good way to keep track of the improvement in her skills.
28th March update crashing on ipad 2
Just updated Agnitus on ipad 2, its closing automatically while opening the app. Plz fix it. Thanks
Worth for all the Time spent by my Kid on these App. Looking forward for even more apps similarly and more learning stuff.
- AGNITUS, INC.
- 388.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © Agnitus Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Counting Upto 10 ₹ 249
- Sense of Quantity ₹ 249
- Recognizing Numerals ₹ 249
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.