LIBRA, The Advocate's App is a legal practice management software that helps advocates to digitize their practice on a daily basis.
It helps lawyers and advocates to do legal research, manage cases, clients, schedule, generate invoices & track billings.
In short, Libra is a law app that helps you in your law practice and legal case management powered by vakilsearch.com, a company based out of Chennai, India.
With LIBRA, the litigation management software, vakil or advocates can:
• Get all their cases and hearings automatically imported in LIBRA within 60 seconds with just their Vakalatnama (registered name in the causelist)
• Track every case and get regular case alerts such as case hearing, daily reports, and office reports.
• Access over 15,00,000 judgments with headnotes and short notes in one place powered by All India Reporter.
• Get unlimited access to digital database of laws and acts to do quick on-the-go legal research.
• Get personalized display board items for your cases on your mobile.
• Set your to-do list and appointments. Mark your schedules & sync it with your Google or Apple calendar.
• Add notes and documents to your cases in your personalized document vault of 10GB storage space where you can view all the information related to your cases, all in one place.
• ‘Today’ is the user-friendly comprehensive dashboard in LIBRA that gives all case related updates such as hearings, new cases, appeals, court display board, and more for the day.
• Manage bar council membership online with Libra.
Also, read latest legal news, columns, interviews, etc., with Indian and foreign law firms, law schools, senior counsels, and many more with Libra. The lawyer’s App.
Bug fixes, Stability improvements and added fixes for iOS 13.
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best part of this app is its fast evolving. Very every update, they bring something good. Features they provide are really helpful. Daily board isn’t the only feature and App has several other features too. But I think daily board is most used app with no participation required for concerned advocate
I have few suggestions though
1. You should include office remarks in daily board for every matter. Other apps have such feature.
2. You should send mail of entire daily board with office remarks.
3. You should send separate sms for each matter listed on board.
4. Have feature to be able to forward matter message to a mail id or phone number as Advocates or clerks can send message of matter to clients directly.
This is app heavy solution which requires advocate to visit their app for details about matter.
Rest all is fine as you tend to provide features, I didn’t even imagine.
Developer Response ,
Hi Bhushan Walimbe,
We really appreciate and thank you for your time taken to review Libra. To help us improve the product even better for you as well others, We would happy to connect with you. You can connect with us through email at email@example.com or through call at +91-7601888998.
I can manage my firm from Anywhere
It helps me to seamlessly manage my firm from anywhere and anytime.
I am happy that both my research tool and case management is covered under this app.
- Uber9 Business Process Services Private Limited
- 117.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Vakilsearch
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.