You can then read any of your ebooks directly without downloading them and filling up your storage.
- Automatically import all the ebooks (epub, mobi and azw3 files) in your Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive wherever they are and whatever their file name is
- Automatically import all the ebooks in the app’s folder in iCloud Drive (app needs to be running, active network connection necessary)
- Read your books directly from the cloud or download them on your device to have them with you everywhere you go
- Borrow ebooks for free from other Librairie users
- Autocomplete your ebooks information (genre, summary, series, ratings, artwork…)
- Manually edit ebooks metadata
- Import individual ebooks from any app integrating with the iOS Files App
- Import individual ebooks from an OPDS feed
- Import individual ebooks from Calibre (through the Calibre Content Server)
- Convert your ebooks in other formats (ePub, MOBI, PDF)
- UI Dark mode
- Read Aloud: let the app read your ebooks to you with Text To Speech, even in background mode
- Dedicated speed reading UI
- Free text search of your library
- Filter your library by author, serie, genre, language or file type
- All your ebooks synchronized on all your devices automatically
- Clean looking reader
- Choose between a vertically scrolling reader and a classical page turning one
- Choose your font face, size, the line height and the justification of the text
- Hyphenation support
- Two columns mode
- Reading list synchronized between your devices
- Synchronized bookmarks between all your devices
- Add notes to your ebooks and share them between your devices
- Multiple reading visual themes to suit your tastes or the external conditions
- Compatible with the iPad multitasking features
- Support for keyboard shortcuts
- Export your ebooks to any compatible iOS app through a share sheet
- Some functionalities require the purchase of an in-app subscription
- * Works with DRM FREE EPUB, MOBI, AZW3 and PDF files
- A Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive account is necessary to use the automatic cloud storage import feature of the app
- Please note that the PDF files are not synchronized automatically and should be added manually.
- Please note that you should always keep safe backups of your orignal files !! The Librairie Cloud is not a backup system but a tool to enjoy your files more freely.
- By adding ebooks into Librairie you acknowledge that you possess all the rights necessary on those files to accomplish the intended functions of the app.
We’ll be happy to hear from you. Either for feedback or for helping you. Please reach us at:
Librairie Premium subscription is free for 2 weeks then $8.49/year
Librairie is edited by CUBESOFT SARL.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription will automatically renew 24 hours prior to expiration date. To turn off auto-renew, visit your iTunes account settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of service:
** New **
- iOS 13 support
- Multi windows on iPad support
- System wide dark mode support: a new setting has been added to let you choose if the app should follow the system wide setting or always use a given theme (the default is to always use the light theme)
- Contextual menus for ebooks actions in library « Collection » view
- Contextual menu in ebook details view to choose the type of reader you want to use
** Better **
- Less space taken when downloading an ebooks for off-line usage
- New version numbers scheme: to better reflect the ongoing update process of the app, the versions will now follow the following scheme => Year_Of_Update.Nth_Update_Of_The_Year. This means that this version is the 13th update released in the year 2019.
** Fixed **
- Fixed a bug that could delete downloaded PDF files
- Fixed a labels positioning bug in the detailed ebook view
- Spotlight search for ebooks should now work again
- Fixed app icon shortcuts
- Fixed layout & dark mode issue in the audio reader
- Fixed layout issues in the speed reader
- Fixes to the biometric authentification process
Ratings and Reviews
No bookmark feature in free version
The app looks neat and is the best reader which I’ve come across so far which lets me read e-books on my cloud drives. The only problem is in the free version of the app I don’t get to bookmark pages. I have to keep looking for the right page to resume reading every time. Please shout out if the feature is available and I’m not able to figure out
Developer Response ,
Hello, you can add a bookmark (even in the free version) by tapping the pin icon in the top right corner of the reader. To go back to your bookmark, select the list icon just on the left of the pin (which will show you the table of content) and then the pin icon to see the list of your bookmarks for the book.
Does not work the way they claim it would. Don't bother wasting your money.
- CUBESOFT SARL
- 35 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 CUBESOFT SARL
- In-App Purchases
- Librairie Premium Subscription ₹ 719
- All current and future functionalities ₹ 399
- Google Drive Sync ₹ 159
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.