Managing your Linkt account has never been easier. Check your balance, view trips, top up your account, download/share statements, add/remove vehicles and set up auto payments, with just a few taps.
• See your account balance and status instantly.
• Top up your account quickly and securely.
• Download and share account statements.
• Stay informed: enable notifications to get relevant and timely information about your account.
• Pay toll notices or toll invoices (selected toll road only).
• Choose when and how much to top up using auto pay.
• Review your recent activity in the 'Trips' tab: see trip history details and costs and compare your monthly spend.
• Need a new tag, tag holder or just need a replacement? Victorian Everyday account holders and Queensland Tag account holders can order and manage their tags.
• Sold or bought a car? Add and remove vehicles with just a few taps.
• Moved house? Update your personal details instantly.
Want to know more about Linkt app? Discover all its features and functionality here - linkt.com.au/app
The Linkt app is just one of the many ways we’re working to make your life easier. If you’d like to share your feedback or suggest future features, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit linkt.com.au/app
In this release:
• We've created a widget so you can easily keep track of your balance. We've also fixed an issue where it wasn't working in the previous version.
• Linkt customers can check out the new and improved experience to manage vehicles on their account. If you have rented a vehicle or are planning to sell it, simply add an end date to automatically remove it from your account.
• We continue to fix errors reported by our customers. To get in touch go to Help Centre > Contact us > Email.
Many of our improvements also come directly from your feedback, so please keep sending through your suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.