Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated creative tools for professional songwriting, beat-making, editing and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, loops and samples, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
Professional Music Production
• Record and edit MIDI or audio using a comprehensive set of editors and tools
• Keep takes organised with take folders and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping
• Track Alternatives let you create and switch between different playlists of regions and edits on a track
• Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch
• Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time
• Use Smart Tempo to import audio and have it automatically conform to your project BPM
• Comprehensive mix and plug-in parameter automation can be part of a region or track
• Perform and mix from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad or iPhone
• Produce simple lead sheets or orchestral scores with built-in Score editor
Drum Production and Beat-Making
• Use Drum Machine Designer to build and perform your own custom kits
• Program beats, bass lines and melodic parts using Step Sequencer
• Create authentic acoustic, electronic or hip-hop drum tracks using Drummer, a virtual session player and beat producer
• Choose between 33 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves
• Use Sampler to quickly create and edit sophisticated multi-sampled instruments
• Import a single audio file or record directly into Quick Sampler to instantly build a playable instrument
Keyboards and Synths
• Get inspired by collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral and modelling synthesis
• Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, a powerful sample manipulation synthesizer
• Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
• Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
• Play faithful models of classic organs, keyboards and vintage synths
Guitar and Bass Gear
• Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets and mics
• Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion and modulation stompboxes
Creative and Production Effects
• Access a professional collection of vintage and modern delays, EQs and compressors
• Play your sounds through a variety of realistic acoustic spaces or creative synthesised reverbs
• Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
• Over 4,300 instrument and effect patches
• 1,800 meticulously sampled instruments
• More than 10,000 Apple Loops in a wide range of genres
• Expand your instrument and effects library with third-party Audio Units-compatible plug-ins
• Share to GarageBand option allows you to remotely add new tracks to your Logic project from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud
• Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro X workflows
• Export and share your songs directly to SoundCloud
• Open projects from Logic 5 or later
6GB available storage space for minimum install / 72GB storage space for full Sound Library installation
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Logic X has become a real, powerful, professional software
I was really happy when I tried for the first time Logic Pro X, I’ve found immediately so many improvements compared to the 9 but now with the new updates of version 10.4 I’m even happier.
The undo/redo functions for the audio effects it’s something I was really waiting for and now finally we have it in logic too. I can manage, edit and control audio much better now and undo any changes I don’t like with one click. Still discovering all the new updates.
I really think Logic Pro X, with all its new improvements is becoming probably the most powerful and complete DAW, where you can produce any kind of music you want at a professioanl level (producing, recording and mixing).
The only function still missing is the possibility to playback midi notes without having the playhead reading them from their start (this something really usefull especially for virtual orchestration where often you have really long notes in certain instruments and in order to ear them among other instruments you have to play from their start).
Hopefully Logic creators will get there as well (please ASAP :) ), for the rest I’m super happy with it!!
Most versatile DAW ever
I typically rely on a lot of reviews to be able to purchase any product. So if you are reading this like I used to, I will try to be as informative as possible.
Short review -
Simply put, if you are starting out fresh, Logic is THE DAW you will need. If you are pro, Logic is the ONLY DAW you will need. At $200 its price is unmatched. Powerful integration with your Mac hardware and will deliver 100% of the time.
Long Review -
I've always used ProTools to start with when I set up my home studio. Note that I do not produce music, only record, mix and master my songs. And boy did Logic blow ProTools out of the water. Granted I used to use ProTools first, but when a friend of mine, who is a professional Logic Pro X user, told me just to do everything in Logic, I was floored.
The software is seamless. The user interface is perfectly intuitive. The advanced options enable so much professional functionality. The quality of the EQ and plugins is unmatched. The visualized plugins with realtime filtering is extremely useful if you are just starting out. Everything is extremely powerful. If you have a touch bar it makes it so much better. The integration with the hardware is unbelevable. Mac's processing power is perfectly matched by the hardware Apple supplies.
This is the ONLY DAW anyone ever needs to have a full rounded, intuitive, easy to use station to record-mix-master music. Buy it. Without a shadow of a doubt.
Slowly becoming my main DAW
I’ve always been a Cubase guy, and recently also had my hands deep into PreSonus’ Studio One. Logic Pro X was always a secondary DAW that I mostly used for Flex and advanced MIDI editing. But lately, I’ve been noticing that I’ve been going back to Logic Pro X a lot more than I used to before, and to say that I didn’t mind doing it is saying a lot! Special mention to ChromaVerb and the Vintage EQ collection as well, that were introduced in 10.4. Increased workflow, great looking software that’s easy on the eyes, great control over midi, and top end software optimisation. Credits where credits are due, Apple, Logic Pro X is perhaps one of your greatest achievements.
- Apple Distribution International
- 1 GB
macOS 10.14.6 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2004-2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
- ₹ 15,500
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.