LoveMySkool - personalised learning app for schools and colleges. Teachers, students and parents can see the courses enrolled and consume content. Students can access their Personlised Learning Plan and also submit Assignments. It also allows teachers to take attendance on the go.
LoveMySkool enables schools/colleges to creatively and securely communicate within the school. Schools/educators can send out various kinds of announcements/posts. It helps simplify school’s needs to inform parents for change in school timings, transportation updates, assignment reminders, event announcements, and many more scenarios.
• Read Pages and submit Assignments, using the app.
• Personalized Learning Plan for students.
• Flash Cards are now available in the app. All the questions for the course come up as flash cards. Flash Cards make it easier for educators to provide small pieces of information in a memorable and interesting way.
• Share media updates (Photos & YouTube videos) for school events and activities.
• Post digital periodicals / bulletins.
• Push notifications for emergency situations.
• Engage parents without using external non-secure media such as Facebook.
• Send out detailed meeting minutes from PTAs and other events.
• Get internal feedback from teachers and help them collaborate.
• Attendance feature for Teacher users. Automatic notification to parents for absent students.
• Drivool School Bus Tracking.
It also provides a community wall to help educators share and collaborate across the globe.
Flash Cards are now available in the app. All the questions for the course come up as flash cards. Flash Cards make it easier for educators to provide small pieces of information in a memorable and interesting way.
Notifications and Read Receipts for wall posts.
Other minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice but some bugs need to be fixed
Very bad app. Waste of time , very complicated
Dear developers , pl make this app friendly user.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.