Ludo is also known as Pachisi, and is very similar to a Spanish board game, Parchís.
This game has stayed popular throughout the ages, varying only a little in its game structure. The game is played between 2 to 4 players and you have the option of playing the game against the computer, against your friends, or even against people from around the world.
Ludo SuperStar lets you define your own rules that suit your requirements.
Ludo Classic Features:
- Added rules/options which are played and popular in the world.
- Option to show safe cells(square) which is represented by star icon.
- Option to get another turn on both dice number 1 and 6.
- All the rules are optional so you can play both international version.
- New modern design with wooden board.
- Option to choose the dice number 6 which will start the coin.
- Option to choose the number of coins to be played with 2,3 and 4.
- Multiplayer in the same device, 2 and 4 player Real-Time Ludo.
- Play against Computer.
In Ludo, the objective is pretty straightforward; each player gets 4 tokens, these tokens must make a full turn of the board and then make it to the finish line.
Whoever gets all four tokens to the end first is the winner. However, each move can only be made based on the number decided by casting a six-sided die, and each token can only move out of their home by casting a six. Additionally, the competition factor of the games is upped by the fact that while moving if another player’s token lands on the same square as your token, then your token will automatically be sent back home and you’ll need to roll a six again.
- Creating private room to play with friends and family in multiplayer mode
Check our Web Site for out latest blogs
**Localized name of the game:
Mens-erger-je-niet (the Netherlands),
Parchís or Parkase (Spain),
Le Jeu de Dada or Petits Chevaux (France),
Non t'arrabbiare (Italy),
Fia med knuff (Sweden),
Some Arabic Pachisi variants are :
Barjis / Bargis (Palestine),
Barjis(s) / Bargese (Syria),
da' ngu'a ('Vietnam')
Fei Xing Qi' (China)
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Myself and my wife are in love with this game. We all family members play it together in our free time..
Worst gaming strategy
Worst game experience
What kind of game app it is..
I was playing as a guest to check wether the gems will I able to get after reaching 1st in leaderboard.. but still the same .. it shows league u der maintenance.. seriously I was waiting since a week to check this.. please don’t waste user time on developers bugs... not fair at all.. what exactly you want from users.. unnecessarily you are wasting users data money and time! @add providers it’s not worth to put the effort on this app.. full of scam and not worth to your adds preferences!
- BlackLight Studio Works Private Limited
- 44 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2017 BlackLight Studio Works Private Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 4500 Coins ₹ 79
- 30,000 coins ₹ 159
- 200,000 coins ₹ 499
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.