The most popular mobile video editing app for iOS is now better than ever!
LumaFusion offers powerful features and an elegant UI. The simple-start timeline gives new users an intuitive head start, and professionals will find all the powerful features they need.
Tutorials, overlay help in the app, and a detailed user guide will get you started and keep you going. Our friendly support gives you direct access to our editing experts.
• Create projects with a variety of aspect ratios (including landscape, portrait, square, widescreen film)
• Create projects for editing iPhone and iPad screen recordings
• Work in frame rates from 18fps to 240fps
• Duplicate, add notes, color-tag, search and sort your projects for easy organization
• Browse and use media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, WD Wireless, Frame.io
• Drag-and-drop or import from anywhere, including cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand flash drives and SMB network drives
• Use for free - dozens of royalty-free music, loops, sound fx, videos and backgrounds OR subscribe to Storyblocks for LumaFusion to access the full library of thousands clips.
• View detailed metadata for your media
• Rename, add notes, and color-tag clips in the library
• Sort and search your library to quickly find what you need
• 6 video/audio tracks for photos, videos, audio, titles and graphics
• 6 additional audio tracks for narration, music and sound effects
• Magnetic timeline with extended features such as insert/overwrite and link/unlink clip
• Track headers for locking, hiding, and muting all tracks
• Dozens of transitions
• Display your preview on an external monitor
• Add markers with notes to your timeline
• Powerful multi-select with cut, copy, paste in and between projects
• Layer effects including chroma key, blurs, distort, styles and color in any order to create an endless variety of effects.
• Use powerful color correction tools
• Select from included color LUTs like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl
• Add unlimited keyframes to animate any effect or color
• Save and share effect presets
SLOW AND FAST MOTION
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Create smooth slow motion with 120 and 240fps files
• Edit with time-lapse video files
• Keyframe audio levels and panning for perfect mixes
• Listen to your mix while adjusting track levels
• Fill-from-left and fill-from-right for dual-mono audio captures
• Select tracks from multiple track files (perfect for screen recordings)
• Duck background music during dialog with Auto-ducking
• Add audio filters and EQ
• Create multi-layer titles with text, shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import custom fonts including multi-color fonts
• Save and share title presets or styles
• Easily share movies anywhere with control over resolution, compression quality, and format
• Snapshot a photo of any frame in your project to the Photos app
• Archive projects + media for backup or to edit on another iPhone or iPad
• Export to Final Cut Pro X (FCPXML) for further editing on the desktop (FCPXML Export is an additional in-app purchase feature)
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
• Full reference guide at https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-reference-guide
• Contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
* Select a keyboard shortcut layout in Preferences (for cases where the hardware keyboard language and input language are different)
* Separate 2.7k export resolutions for GoPro and DJI cameras
* Project database stability and performance
* Improved image resolution on some iPads
* The Open Clip Editors button is not available in portrait mode on smaller iPhones
* The Help and Settings button is not available with no clip selected on iPhones
* Improved stability and performance
In upcoming releases we will continue adding new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. Find tutorials, reference-guide, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Many projects are not getting saved
I use go pro clips. But often giving errors while trying to save the project even though the clips are not modified using any effects or transitions available in this app. Loss of time. I am planning to switch to some other app
When I am using optimising and consolidate tab it is working well. The support from LumaFusion is good and they are responding to issues too.
Considering the capability of the app and response from developer and I am now not facing any issues with the app I am upgrading rating to 5
Developer Response ,
We're glad that our support was able to help out. Please don't hesitate to contact us again at email@example.com if you run into any more problems. Thank you!
Just what you need... but!
LumaFusion is great! I have made over 50 videos these past few months with ease, and my friends are always shocked that my iPad could do so much! Although from editing all these videos I feel like this app lacks one major thing, which is a standard in FCPX.
The ability to add multiple layers over the main track! Right now you can only place 2 more layers, photo/video/overlay titles. If for ex. you want to place 4 overlay titles at the same time, you simply can’t, the only workaround is to export the film with 2 overlay titles and then make a new project and add the other two! Dear, Luma Team if you’re reading this please implement this feature in your next update, maybe add a scroll system to see the other layers in the timeline.
Overall a nice video editor but limited transition and control over auido
I wish developer add more transition may be few 3d transition. Also there should be in and out animation presets, i know i can do that with key framing but it take a long time for a simple thing.
Another department is the audio part, there is not any customisations we can do. For a voice over video a noise removal feature is must, doing it with a combination of low and high pass filter does not produce a great result. As of now i have to clean the audio with audacity in pc then i have to move back to ipad which basically put a break to the workflow.
I hope my feedback is taken to implement in the next update.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate the feedback and we hear you; we hope to improve our audio editor in the future. Until then, we suggest looking into third-party, mobile apps that remove audio noise. Then you can export from those apps directly to LumaFusion using the Files App integration. Hopefully that can help with your workflow. Thank you!
- Luma Touch LLC
- 154.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 13.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Luma Touch LLC
- ₹ 2,299
- In-App Purchases
- Storyblocks Monthly ₹ 849
- FCPXML Export ₹ 1,599
- Storyblocks Yearly ₹ 5,900
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.