Welcome to the #1 multitrack mobile video editing app. A professional and intuitive storytelling environment will inspire you to craft your story wherever you are, from the mountain top to the living room. Recapture the magic of storytelling and the joy of editing!
“When it comes to editing video on an iOS device, LumaFusion has no equal.” - MacWorld
“If you have ever dreamed of editing videos on the iPad (or iPhone), or if you have the slightest passing interest in doing so, you need to own LumaFusion.” - 9to5Mac
“From aspect ratios to frame rates, you get full control over every aspect of your projects… this has just about everything power users are going to need.” - Gizmodo
Included in the one time purchase:
• Use 6 video/audio tracks
• Use 6 additional audio tracks
• Edit with the enhanced magnetic timeline with insert/overwrite and link/unlink clips
• Display track headers for locking, hiding, and muting tracks
• Use preset transitions or create your own
• Display your preview on an external monitor
• Add markers with notes to your timeline
• Cut, copy, paste in your timeline and between projects using Multiselect
• Layer effects; green screen, luma and chroma keys, blurs, distort, styles and color
• Stabilize videos with integrated Lock and Load Stabilizer
• Use powerful color correction tools
• Select from included color LUTs like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl
• Animate with unlimited keyframes
• Save and share effect presets
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Create smooth slow motion with 120 and 240fps files
• Edit with time-lapse video
• Fine tune audio perfectly with the Graphic EQ
• Keyframe audio levels, panning and EQ for perfect mixes
• Fill-from-left / right for dual-mono audio captures
• Isolate tracks on multiple track files
• Duck music during dialog with Auto-ducking
• Add third-party audio plugins
• Create multilayer titles with shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import custom fonts
• Save and share title presets
• Create endless projects with a variety of aspect ratios (including landscape, portrait, square, widescreen film)
• Create projects for editing iPhone and iPad screen recordings
• Work in frame rates from 18fps to 240fps
• Duplicate, add notes, and use color-tag
• Use media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, WD Wireless, Frame.io
• Edit direct from USB-C drives
• Import media: cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand and SMB network drives
• Use for free: dozens of royalty-free music, sound fx, videos, and backgrounds
• View detailed metadata for your media
• Rename, add notes, and color-tag
• Sort and search to quickly find what you need
• Easily share movies with control over resolution, quality, and format
• Create a snapshot of any frame
• Archive projects for backup or edit on another device
• Full ProRes editing and export on ProRes-compatible devices
• Subscribe to Storyblocks for LumaFusion to access the full library of music and clips
• Export to Final Cut Pro (FCPXML) for further editing on the desktop
EXCEPTIONAL FREE SUPPORT
• Access in-app help and online tutorials to get you started and keep you going
• Explore our full reference guide at https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-reference-guide
• Contact our friendly support with direct access to our editing experts at https://luma-touch.com/support
• Tapping Cached Media in the Photos library could cause a crash.
• Search in the Linked Folders library was not returning results.
• Numeric keypad could be cutoff on iPhone in landscape orientation.
• Some selected clip colors made it difficult to see the audio waveform.
• Includes a number of other stability and performance improvements.
• Videoscopes! In the Color & Effects editor, open Videoscopes to show Histograms, Waveforms, and Vectorscopes, with custom configuration and options.
• Multiple LUTs and other effects. Add multiple instances of any effect, including LUTs, to any clip.
(When an effect's controls are open, selecting a preset with the same effect will update that effect, otherwise a new effect will be added.)
• Reorder audio effects for complete control over audio adjustments.
• Automatic project backup management stores current backups, plus one per day for last 30 days, and one per month for prior months.
• New Import and Restore feature in the Project Manager makes it easy to find and restore automatic project backups.
• Categorized and searchable keyboard shortcuts in iOS 15.
• Improved drag and drop and Timeline lasso selection when using a trackpad or mouse.
• Dropbox now shows both personal and team folders for accounts that have Team Spaces.
• Improved clip representation in the Timeline, with transitions clearly showing their connection to media clips.
• Improved UI styling throughout the app.
• Improved readable project archive format enables many future features.
• Dozens of smaller improvements to make editing tasks quicker and easier.
• Library clip should remain selected when double-tapping or using Insert button.
• Photos library not updated immediately when a snapshot is created.
• Empty file created when saving movie to SSD drive on macOS.
• Includes many other stability and performance improvements.
In upcoming releases we will continue adding new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. Find tutorials, reference guide, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support.
Ratings and Reviews
Wherever you are on your filmmaking journey, LumaFusion meets you there. This multitrack video editor offers pros the features rarely found in an iPad app, all accessible through an intuitive touch interface that even beginners can get the hang of.
Many projects are not getting saved
I use go pro clips. But often giving errors while trying to save the project even though the clips are not modified using any effects or transitions available in this app. Loss of time. I am planning to switch to some other app
When I am using optimising and consolidate tab it is working well. The support from LumaFusion is good and they are responding to issues too.
Considering the capability of the app and response from developer and I am now not facing any issues with the app I am upgrading rating to 5
Developer Response ,
We're glad that our support was able to help out. Please don't hesitate to contact us again at firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into any more problems. Thank you!
Color problem, No better transition, layer limits
Hi, I am using Lumafusion for last 9 month. It is easy to use. But I am facing some problem Problems - 1. Whenever I edit color on some clips after that there coming a issue, after edit the color if I use another picture or video on the timeline then the color saturation on the new clip become high without any edit. Red color becoming high. But after checking the color limits I found all are same. Its very annoying. 2. Whenever I download a pic, It not automatically syncing with Lumafusion. I have to switch between photo and video, then it appears 3. There are very simple transitions. For making a vlog video or some interesting video those transitions looks cheap quality. I request you to please add some extra attractive transitions. ( I also used Kinemaster video editor, there are lots of transitions) 4. There are no clip graphic for instant work. Please add some clip graphic
5. I cannot add too many layer in my timeline. For that I had to export a video 2 times.
There are lots of better apps whose are offering more in this price, then Why we should use Lumafusion ??
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review and feedback. For the first issue, it's likely that project's color space doesn't match all of the videos or pictures that are placed on the timeline, so that's why they become oversaturated. We recommend opening Help and Settings and changing the color space to Standard-Rec.709, if not already, and see if that corrects the issue. For further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Luma Touch LLC
- 190.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Luma Touch LLC
- ₹ 2,699
- In-App Purchases
- Storyblocks Monthly ₹ 849
- Storyblocks Yearly ₹ 5,900
- FCPXML Export ₹ 1,799
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.