MapMyPlaces is a great tool for generating directions from multiple locations, not just 2 locations.
Use this app to plan or record a multi-step tour or journey.
Add a location by simply touching the map, entering a search term in the search bar, selecting a location from your contacts or by selecting a photo from your photo albums.
▪ Add any number of locations on a map.
▪ Add locations by touching the map, entering an address or search term in the Search Bar, by selecting a contact or by selecting a photo from your photo albums.
▪ Locations added from photo albums will automatically have their addresses looked up and displayed.
▪ Create and view a slideshow of photos you select from your camera roll.
Save Data, Plot Photos & Email (Optional)
▪ Preserves your privacy by storing your data on your device, not on a website, you have to log into to use. (Data is stored on your device not in iCloud, so try to backup your device periodically).
▪ Create a group of locations once, then save them so that you don’t have to recreate them again the future.
▪ Plot locations and create a route using any photo with geolocation data on your device or in iCloud.
▪ Create a slideshow from any photo on your device (by double tapping the photo attached to a location), while also displaying the photo’s location on a map..
▪ For locations you will use repeatedly, save it as a favorite. The addresses of these photos will be automatically generated.
▪ Location address information can be added to your Contacts Address book.
▪ The order of locations can be modified or reversed.
▪ Import and Export location and route data in GPX and KML format..
▪ Emailed groups have a image of your route, a text description of your route, and both GPX and KML attachments that can be loaded onto GPS devices and various websites.
▪ Sync routes among your devices and the devices of your friends and associates by emailing the route to them.
▪ An unlimited number of routes can be saved and viewed even when your device is not connected to the internet.
▪ Create walking, cycling or driving routes of up to 26 locations while connected to the internet.
▪ Create point-to-point routes with an unlimited number of locations even when your device is not connected to the internet.
▪ Preserves your privacy by storing your data on your device, not on a website you have to log into to use.
▪ Both visual and written directions with distance and time estimates are created for a route.
▪ Distances are measured in miles or kilometers.
▪ The distance to a pin location from your current location can be displayed.
▪ A scale of miles/kilometers is displayed at the top of your map.
Restored the background color of pins to the original green color.
Corrected the display of the panorama images displayed in your photo albums.
- John Kearon
- 7.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © John Kearon
- In-App Purchases
- Save Data, Plot Photos & Email ₹ 159
- Routing ₹ 159
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.