This app is a menu bar app.
This app draws on screen.
You can draw over and above any app or page.
This app will be useful for online teaching,Making video tutorials,Highlighting phrases,Drawing on presentation slides, etc.
• Click 'Marker On':- Ready to Draw.You can not access other apps or folders.Only drawing is allowed.
• Click 'Marker Off':- Drawing mode off.You can access other apps or folders.Alternatively, you can click menu bar also.
• Click 'Undo':- erase last drawn item/object.
• Click 'Redo':- redo last undo action
• Click 'Erase All':- Erase all drawn items/objects.
• Click 'Show Properties':- Opens properties window.Pen thickness , Colour &Type can be changed.Free Hand drawing,Straight lines,Arrows,Oval and Rectangle are the available drawing Types.
• Click 'Save Screenshot':-Takes a screenshot.You will be asked to pick a location to save this screenshot.
• Click 'Screen Rec START':-Starts video recording of the screen as you draw. First, you will be asked to pick a location to save this video.
• Click 'Add To PDF':-The current screen is added to a temporary pdf document as a page
• Click 'Save PDF':-After adding multiple pages to pdf, you can save the temporary pdf document.
Note:This app does not do Annotation of PDF.You can draw on the screen and take a screenshot or video.
Highlight Pen Opacity slider selector added.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Marker Pen: Review
Its Shortcuts are not working. It is OK for using marker on still screen of MAC, but when you need to change between different applications, everytime you have to click on options of this APP because its shortcut commands are not working !
Developer Response ,
It is a menu bar app.So,Short cuts will work only when context menu is open.Click the app icon on the menu bar and you can operate the short cuts.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.