Medsii is your reliable and trusted health source where you can find the newest medication and drug news & alerts, as well as info about various medical conditions that you may have, and possible medication interactions. We also direct you to helpful local & international patient support groups if you want further support!
Does your health suffer from a medical condition like Skincare problems, Stress & Mental Health like Bipolar, Obesity, Diabetes, Stress, Sickle Cell Disease, Heart Disease, Cancer, Strokes, Menopause & many more? Are you taking drugs during Pregnancy, IVF, to Stop Smoking? Join thousands and sign up for our free medication, medical conditions & drug news alerts service *for life*.
Find out the latest news about your medical conditions!
Medsii Medication & Drug Guide features:
- Fast and trusted health & medicine news & medication alerts - Just search your feed, follow different medicines & conditions and in get info about your meds instantly! Without Medsi, there are extensive delays of up to 6 months in vital medicines safety reporting which significantly increases health risks to the public.
- Push notifications - Consumers and health care professionals can receive push mobile alerts on meds safety, drug interactions, latest breakthroughs about their medical condition and clinical trial opportunities. We empower people to manage their health!
- Drug interactions checker - Check if there are some drug interactions when you combine your meds with other meds, food, beverages, or supplements.
- Patient support groups - We help you to get connected to the relevant support group such as the Breast Cancer UK, Bipolar UK, Diabetes UK, Alzheimer's Disease International & many more.
- Understandable content - We provide you with content that is processed by health care professionals. Patient leaflets are usually quite unreadable - we make them much more understandable!
- We respect our users - Our platform is patient centric, robust, scalable, secure and data protection compliant.
- AI driven personalised alerts - Machine learning algorithms drive personalised & timely Medical Conditions and Medicines Push Alerts to users
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) - We will donate 10% of our profits to local, national and international Patient Support Group charities e.g. Breast Cancer UK, Bipolar UK, Diabetes UK, Alzheimer's Disease International. You can choose which charities to support when you register.
We provide you with customised, trusted health, medicines, and medications news & alerts and link you with helpful patient support groups that you need.
We are democratising medicines news data to help you and your loved ones - No social media & no fake news allowed on our platform!
Medsi provides you with personalised and customized news & alerts for medicines & medical conditions from trusted health sources such as the NHS, the European Medicines Agency EMA, , the FDA and the World Health Organisation WHO and also allows you to report side effects or Adverse Drug Reactions (ADRs) also known as pharmacovigilance.
We also update our system for new drugs, the latest medicine news & clinical trials opportunities in relation to your health condition and even direct you to helpful Patient Support Groups such as Breast Cancer UK, Bipolar UK, Diabetes UK, Alzheimer's Disease International, to whom we also donate 10% of our profits based on your choice.
We employ best practice user experience, with optimised mobile and web applications and additional valuable services to users (medicine alerts, podcasts, live video interviews with global health experts), integrated analytics, a reporting interface and a secure database backend to allow health care professionals (HCPs) and patients to access the latest medicines information and also facilitate the collection, storing and processing of Adverse Drug Reaction ADR side effects directly by the public and Healthcare professionals.
Added extra functionality and stability to app Comments
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful app to know about latest medicine news plus excellent designs.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pharmasentinel limited
- 64.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Pharmasentinel Ltd. 2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.