Whether you’re working with teammates on a project or planning a weekend activity with loved ones, Microsoft Teams helps bring people together so that they can get things done. It’s the only app that has chats, meetings, files, tasks, and calendars in one place—so you can easily connect with people and bring plans to life. Get family and friends together to manage tasks at home or plan a surprise birthday party. Work with teammates via secure meetings, document collaboration, and built-in cloud storage. You can do it all in Microsoft Teams.
Easily connect with anyone:
• Meet securely with teammates, family, and friends. Set up a video meeting within seconds and invite anyone by sharing a link or calendar invite.
• Chat 1-1 or in group chats with friends or colleagues. @mention people in chats to get their attention.
• Dedicated channels help create a focused workspace for important projects.
• Video call anyone directly in Teams or instantly convert a group chat to video call.
• GIFs, emojis, and message animations make it easier to express yourself when words aren’t enough.
Accomplish plans and projects together:
• Task lists allow you to stay on top of work projects or plans with family and friends. Assign tasks, set due dates, and cross off completed tasks to keep everyone on the same page.
• File sharing in chats makes it easier to coordinate on work assignments or personal projects.
• Cloud storage makes it easy to access shared documents and files on the go.
• Dashboard view neatly organizes all shared content—photos, files, tasks, links—so you don’t have to spend time looking for things*.
• Screenshare, whiteboard, or breakout in virtual rooms to get most out of your work meetings.
Designed to give you peace of mind:
• Securely collaborate with external partners for work assignments while maintaining control over your data.
• Store important information such as subscription passwords in a digital Safe*.
• Enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Microsoft 365**.
*Available when using Microsoft Teams with your personal account.
**Commercial features of this app require a paid Microsoft 365 commercial subscription or a trial subscription of Microsoft Teams for work. If you’re not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, visit Office.com/Teams to learn more or contact your IT department.
By downloading Teams, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy). For support or feedback, email us at email@example.com. EU Contract Summary: aka.ms/EUContractSummary
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Greetings, First off this app is really awesome! I’ve been using this app since April for my online classes due to the coronavirus pandemic but a few months ago there was a glitch and it’s still not fixed so I wanted to talk about it In September we had our half yearly exams and our school academic team disabled chat as some people were caught cheating through chat and sharing answers. The school said that chat will be re-installed after our exams but now it’s been 3 months and the chat is still not reappearing. The same happened with the call function but it came for a few days last month and disappeared again due to which our school couldn’t hold our PTC (parent-teacher conference) Now we are having our 2nd Assessment exams and the chat is still not coming. Please fix the glitch if possible because it will be a huge favour to me and my school as a whole Thank you in advance, Regards!
Hey again, the schedule meetings isn’t working for some reason…so if you guys can please help me it will be really good
Uses of account
Dear Microsoft teams this is a very serious issue that we are facing specially kids who are giving their id password unknown of hacking their is a serious issue that multiple users can login in the same account at the same time which is the issue a friend of mines I’d was hacked yesterday he was using his teams account the other day and then he noticed that he was sending some serious messages to his teacher and his friends that messages were really abusive for any child to write and then wasn’t even able delete those messages and because he got in a lot of trouble with the teacher the next day at least when somebody tries to login in your account you may get the notification and get ready for it and take the action needed please look into this matter urgently you see kids are using this app more than adults so they may not know what to do at that point of time please reply to this urgently .
A Must have for all online classroom environment
The lockdown due to the global pandemic came as a shock to the whole world. Business was shut, trade stopped, supply chains broke. One of the most affected was the education sector. When our school closed down in March 2020, fortunately we were already migrating online Classes into this beautiful software called MS TEAMS. Not only is this user friendly but it is a versatile software which according to me is a must-use for all virtual classroom environments. The best part is that the R&D team has been constantly improving various features of the software which is making virtual life easier. Features like gallery mode (which was launched just recently), easier tracking of assignments, screen sharing, restrict users from muting are a few options which really proves helpful to maintain the decorum of the class. Wishing all you guys a happy new year!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 251.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.