Put your mileage logbook on autopilot: Let your phone track your trips, and have your mileage documentation ready to hand-over at any time.
+250.000 trust us with their mileage logbook. Get started for free today!
▶ 1. TRACK: Record your trips on the go
- Simply press start and let the app take care of the rest. Using your phone’s GPS, we record your trip from start to finish.
- Automatically tracking of all trips? Go a step further and never forget to log a trip again. With our auto tracking enabled all your trips will automatically be logged in the background. Just keep the phone in your pocket.
- Forgot a trip? No worries, you can always manually add a trip later on. Simply select where the trip started and ended and we’ll calculate the route.
▶ 2. CLASSIFY: Log who you visited & the purpose
- Easy to categorise your trips as business or private.
- Start and stop addresses are automatically logged, and you can easily name the places. We’ll even suggest suggests companies nearby, so you simply chose who you visited.
- When returning to the same place the app automatically selects the previously used location
- Do you need to keep a mileage log for multiple vehicles or report mileage to more than one employer? No problem. You can easily segment your trips and reporting for different vehicles and workplaces.
▶ 3. REPORT: Easily submit your compliant logbook.
- Your mileage documentation is ready when you are. You’re only one click away from detailed reports available on mobile or desktop - downloadable as a PDF or Excel file, ready to hand over to your employer or accountant.
- The report contains the details required by your local tax authority (e.g. HMRC), ready to be used as documentation for e.g. reimbursement claims or tax deductions.
- Do you need to log your car’s odometer? We’ve got you covered. You decide how often you log your odometer and we do all the math in between the trips. You can even set up the app to remind your daily, weekly or monthly.
▶ COUNTRY SUPPORT & MILEAGE RATES
- We primarily support the following countries: United Kingdom (HMRC), USA (IRS), Canada (CRA), Australia (ATO), Denmark, Sweden, and Finland. But our system is also used by many people in other countries.
- For UK users, the mileage rate will automatically change after the first 10,000 business miles, as required by HMRC.
- From the get-go, we’ll automatically calculate reimbursements based on the current mileage rates from your local tax authority (that we make sure to keep up-to-date).
- If you’d like, you can set your own custom reimbursement rates or choose not to calculate reimbursements at all.
▶ YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT
- All your data is secured on your online account, always available even if you lose your phone.
- You can easily manage everything from our website. From here you can access all your trips, manage your locations etc. and print reports or download them as PDF or Excel.
▶ AUTO TRACKING WITH IBEACON
- Place a Driversnote iBeacon in your car, and the app will automatically record all your trips in the background. You will never forget to log a trip again.
- We’ll send you an iBeacon for free, when you sign up for the annual basic subscription.
- When entering your car the phone detects the Driversnote iBeacon, and when you drive, it starts recording your trip. No need to open the app.
- When you leave your car, the app stops recording, and you get a notification letting you know that the trip was logged.
- If you have questions or feedback please contact us at tel. (+45) 71 99 37 54 or email@example.com.
- We do use the GPS in the background when logging a trip, and continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Thanks for using Driversnote Mileage Tracker. Some of the features and fixes in this version include:
- An important fix for the creation of new locations and manual trips.
- A fix for the Dashboard chart which would not update correctly in the latest version.
- Further smaller improvements to the stability of the app
We're always trying to make Driversnote better. If you have feedback on the app please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
It's so cool & simple to use. I like it very much. It helped me to track my daily commute & car's usage for business & personal use. Helps to calculate trip expense claims. Appreciate it.
- Driversnote ApS
- 60.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Driversnote ApS
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.