MindMeister is the one and only mobile mind mapping app you’ll ever need. Whether you’re using it in the boardroom, the classroom, the presentation hall, or the lunch meeting, MindMeister can help you organize, prioritize, and even generate new thoughts.
Designed from the ground up as an extension to our award-winning, browser-based interface, the MindMeister app stores your mobile creations and seamlessly syncs them with your online account.
Feature highlights in the free “Basic” plan:
- Create up to three free mind maps
- Seamlessly sync maps and folders with your free online account
- Multi-touch support for drag & drop, zoom, pan
- Add icons, colors, styles and map themes
- View and edit notes, links, tasks and attachments on ideas
- Draw connections between nodes
- Play presentations
- Share maps directly from the device
- Real-time collaboration
Additional features in the “Personal” plan:
- Create and edit unlimited mind maps
- Add files and images to topics
- Export maps in PDF and PNG format
- Priority support
Additional features in the “Pro” plan:
- Export maps in MindManager, Freemind, XMind, MS Word and MS PowerPoint format
- Export slides as zip file
NOTE: Requires a free account registration.
The “Basic” version of MindMeister is free. You can try the “Personal” plan free for 1 week after signing up! If you enjoy your “Personal” trial, do nothing and your membership will automatically continue as an auto-renewing month-to-month subscription.
If you subscribe via iTunes: Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan above.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings on the device.
If you haven’t subscribed through iTunes, you can manage your subscription through MindMeister.
In this release, we’ve squashed a few bugs and fixed minor issues to improve the usability of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great app. You love it more and more as you keep using it. I bumped on to this app when I was searching for a mind map software that can search words in its branches, comments, notes etc. this one gives you such an option. The interface is pleasing. Try it. You wouldn’t leave it.
Fantastic combination of mind map and task management
I have been using mind map for many years now. Always felt it is better tool for thinking but felt some deficiencies. With this application connecting task is effortless. Very simple to use and effective. Highly recommended.
So I was looking for an app which could make flowcharts and stuff
And MindMeister is great at it and like you can make basic flow charts( no attachments only notes) and it’s super simple to operate and you can do a lot without upgrading to a personal or pro plan
It’s great for the people looking for some FOC mind mapping!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 127.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 MeisterLabs
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Personal Trial ₹ 449
- Monthly Personal Subscription ₹ 449
- Monthly Personal Subscription ₹ 249
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.