MiniKeePass provides secure password storage on your iOS device that's compatible with KeePass.
- View, Edit, and Create KeePass 1.x and 2.x files
- Search for entries from the top of tables like in Mail
- Key File Support
- Import/Export files to and from Dropbox using the official Dropbox app or any other cloud storage application
- Copy password entries to the clipboard for easy entry
- Open websites in Safari while MiniKeePass runs in the background
- Prevent unauthorized access to MiniKeePass with a PIN or using Touch ID
- Remember database passwords in the device's secure keychain
- Optionally clear the clipboard after set time on devices that support background tasks
- Generate new passwords
- Integrated web browser with username/password auto-type
MiniKeePass's source code is available for security audit or contribution on GitHub.
MiniKeePass is being retired.
Follow instructions within the app to export your existing data.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t link to Dropbox account
Big fan otherwise except that can’t link to Dropbox account -
Great app. But search feature disappeared in IOS11 update
This worked great for a couple of years with no App Store updates provided. But the latest update took away the search feature and the app is really tough to use now.
Fantastic open source password manager
Pros: Free. Open Source. Great work flow. Touch ID support. No cloud backups ensures data remains local(and safer).
Cons: A safari plug in would be nice, as copying to the clipboard is a potentially dangerous option. But for now, storing it in your local memory(brain) works.
- Flush Software, LLC
- 18 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Flush Software
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.