Get your hands on the most up-to-date business, banking, share, and finance news with Mint - Business & Stocks Market News App, available now on Appstore India.
• Stay informed with everything from the latest share market news and stock market updates, to NSE shares news, BSE shares news, bank nifty share price, NCDEX updates, IPO alerts, gold prices, and more. Plus, get the latest on startups, industry news, commodity numbers, and crypto news, and share, all in one convenient app.
• Take advantage of Mint's premium features, including the Mint e-paper for access to top-notch journalism and Mint premium for upmarket content, company insights, market predictions, and stock news to make informed decisions regarding investment and personal finance.
• We're proud to partner with The Wall Street Journal to provide personalized insights and an intricate global market view, all at your fingertips. Get started with Mint today and take your financial knowledge to the next level!
Why choose the Mint Market News app?
• Instant Stock Market Update: Get ahead of the game with Mint App, your go-to source for the latest shares and stock news in India. Stay up-to-date on nifty today, gold rate today, and fast streaming BSE Sensex and Nifty & NCDEX numbers with live mint
Get unique notifications about bull and bear markets from NSE India & BSE India, giving you the edge you need to become a groundbreaking financial professional.
• Insightful stock analysis: Mint app offers personalized data-driven insights, so you don't have to sift through a run-of-the-mill heap of dry data. Plus, our stock screener tool allows you to shape a trendsetter's tomorrow by finding the stocks that meet your specific investment criteria.
• Company Details: Use Stock Screener to know price trends, cumulative cash flow, revenue, commodity quality, board intricacies, and financial news of all companies listed in NSE or BSE India, and the icing on the cake comes as we update you about their top-performing peers.
• Watchlist: Create a watchlist of all the trending and most talked-about stocks.
• Trending News: Beyond the stock market news updates, keep a scanning vision for the latest business and economic news.
• Trending Economy News: Get your daily dose of the gold price, trading ideas, investment options, stock update, & share market, stock prices, gold, bonds, bitcoin, and forex.
• New IPO News: Catch up with the existing & upcoming IPOs. Get the latest news insights, IPO release dates, and performance with the latest stock news.
• Read share analysis & opinions pieces by some of the sharpest minds on economics and the business world in share market India with premium subscription
• Scan Market Watch live corporate results, news on companies, economy, finance, management, and technology.
• Personal Finance: Get updated with the investment options from business, mutual funds to stock markets & share, and insurance to pension schemes and retirement plans with this best business app.
• Premium Subscription: Get access to Mint Exclusives, Mint Epaper, Opinion’s, Ad light experience as part of premium subscription.
• The Wall Street Journal News: As part of premium subscription get latest international business and world news from The Wall Street Journal & The Economist.
• Mint Lounge: Even Mint’s a business app but then also business news needs a break. Relax with our weekend magazine Mint Lounge with a focus on lifestyle and other related interests.
• Personalized Notifications: Get personalized news & notifications basis your interest on our mint mobile app!
For queries & feedback email us: at email@example.com
Unlock a whole new way to read news with our brand new feature - Infographics!
With this feature, we bring you vibrant visuals that captivate and simplify information. Try it out and elevate your news reading experience
Ratings and Reviews
A complete newspaper for the general reader
Mint has the most lucid presentation of economic news for the general public, without compromising on the quality. The opinion pieces are generally very balanced and without the unnecessary jargon. Has lots of very useful features for reader, like review and comparison of mutual funds, insurance schemes, housing and other loans, even rates of fixed deposits, gold, etc.,which may not be very important for economists, but immensely useful for a layman. I
started reading it, since almost the beginning, it hadn’t completed a year and it has only got even better with time.
This an excellent App with a broad vision and comprehensive coverage of economic and political issues confronting the country.
My only wish is that please avoid the trend of most of the established NewsPapers which have turned themselves into Page3 News Sheets nor fall to the left-liberal claptrap on Indian polity and economy. Please maintain your independent editorial line keeping India First as the ultimate objective.
If you continue to maintain your neutrality and independence and shun at all cost the so-called ideological tilt, a bright future awaits MINT. It shall be the Principal News Papers of choice of all Indians.
Best business news app
I’ve been using Livemint as my primary source of business news for quite a while now. Find it so helpful to keep in touch with the latest happenings and also enjoy the longer editorial pieces. The collaboration with Wall Street journal is truly valuable. I’ve now switched from free to a pod subscription to get access to all the articles and stories. Keep the good news flowing!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HT Media Ltd.
- 158.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © HT Media Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Mint Digital + WSJ Yearly ₹ 4,999
- Mint Digital Yearly ₹ 2,949
- Mint Digital Half-Yearly ₹ 1,799
- Mint Digital + WSJ Half-Yearly ₹ 2,999
- Mint Digital Monthly ₹ 349
- Mint Digital + WSJ Quarterly ₹ 1,099
- Mint Digital+ Economist Yearly ₹ 4,999
- Mint Digital Quarterly ₹ 999
- Mint Lite Digital Yearly ₹ 1,499
- Mint + WSJ 1 Yr (Discontinued) ₹ 3,599