Moneycontrol - Markets & News 17+
Your Portfolio Manager
- Offers In-App Purchases
Moneycontrol App is Asia's #1 App for Business & Finance.
Track the latest updates on Indian and Global financial markets on your smartphone with the Moneycontrol App. It covers multiple assets from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX exchanges, so you can track Indices (Sensex & Nifty), Stocks, Futures, Options, Mutual Funds, Commodities and Currencies with ease.
Monitor your investments with Portfolio and Watchlist. Stay updated with the wide range of news covered in our News and Personal Finance sections. Get expert’s views, in-depth coverage and analysis of the financial markets with live streaming of CNBC AWAAZ (Hindi), CNBC BAJAR (Gujarati) and CNBC PRIME HD.
Here’s what you can expect from the Moneycontrol App.
• Easily browse through Portfolio, Markets Data, Latest News, Watchlist, Message Board etc.
• Voice enabled search to help you quickly find stocks, indices, mutual funds, commodities, and news.
Latest Market Data:
• Latest quotes and in-depth market stats of stocks, F&O, mutual funds, commodities and currencies from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX
• Latest prices of Sensex, NIFTY, India VIX and more
• Interactive and historical charts such as Line, Area, Candlestick and OHLC
• All-day coverage of latest market, business and economy news; plus interviews of senior management
• 'Text to Speech' feature for news and articles to help you listen to content on the go
• Option to save your favourite news and articles to read later, even when offline
• Monitor your portfolio across Stocks, Mutual Funds, ULIPs, Bullion and other asset classes
• Timely updates on your portfolio’s performance and news & alerts relating to stocks you hold
• Track your favourite stocks, mutual funds, commodities, futures and currencies from Watchlist
• Stay updated with timely alerts whenever there is any news on the stocks you track
Forum Message Board:
• Stay a step ahead by following your favourite topics and top boarders
• Engage and participate in conversations relating to your portfolio or assets of your interest
For any queries or feedback regarding the App, you can write to us through the in-App Support section.
Moneycontrol Pro Offers:
• Ad-free Experience
• Personalised News to keep you abreast of news as it breaks
• Insights, Analysis and Trends - sharp commentary and opinion that decodes the news
• Ideas for Profit - actionable smart investment ideas
• Technical Analysis by Professional Chartists
• Smart Calendar of Business and Economic Events
• Guru Speak - Life and market lessons from successful investors you would love to emulate.
Moneycontrol Pro subscriptions packages are available on monthly, quarterly and annual basis:
• Monthly - INR 99 per Month (within India) or $1.40 (outside India)
• Quarterly - INR 289 for 3 Months (within India) or $4.09 (outside India)
• Annual - INR 999 for 1 year (within India) or $14.13 (outside India)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
To know more please read our Terms & Conditions:
Bug Fixes & Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
App not been able to log in
Suddenly all my accounts have logged off and not been able to log in after that. I also tried to raisea ticket using the feedback support but when I try to submit it says error submitting and try again after sometime. Tried couple of times but still the same. I also got enrolled to pro few months back.
Actually I was so used to this app as it’s one of the best app and i kept all my portfolio details in it totally relying on this app. It’s user friendly and very easily accessible and I think anyone who’s used to money control will not look for alternatives . Hope my problem gets resolved soon. I had a pro used I’d : track_17 and couple of other ids in different names which were so easy to access. I hope things wil gets resolved soon and I can keep using this awesome app. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Hi, We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your concern along with the error screenshot at https://www.moneycontrol.com/cdata/contact.php for further assistance. Thank you, Team Moneycontrol
Unable to login - pro user
This app has some serious development issues!! The support is ridiculous with no solution or even a proper response in weeks.
I was super happy and satisfied with the app till a few weeks back. I used this on my iPhone and iPad, all good. Suddenly one morning I was logged out by the app and not able to login. After 2 attempts the app gives this error “We have logged you out from your first logged-in device, as you have logged in to maximum no. of mobile devices allowed.”
I was using this from 2 device (max 3 allowed) and even deleted the app from my iPad, cleared the iCloud backup, uninstalled and installed the app on my iphone a zillion times - still the same error. I just can’t login from the mobile app. Website works fine on the browser.
I sent screenshots, messages to the app support at least 10-12 times, with no response on the issue.
I tried creating a new account and it worked for 15mins till I purchased the pro on that account (I should have waited, my bad). Same error!!!
The app has all the great features and things you get used to till you have a problem and the support team is like school boys copying and pasting same line of response and vanishes. They even close the ticket immediately after a response like “Please uninstall and install the app”. Do they even read the issue??
I am looking for appropriate alternative, and evaluating a few and have not been disappointed so far.
Good but could be better
Using this app since last 2.5 years, I have to say there are some major improvements, some of the things are downgraded and some could be improved.
1) The UI change was a big overhaul needed to this app which brought ‘usability’ term back in the app.
The way the sections are arranged is just excellent
2) Idk what made developers to change from sleek black look of the app to the bright & eye blinding white interface. Since, now IOS 13, please bring dark mode to the app. It is an humble request
3) Performance & Ad-management is where this app has seriously downgraded and no I ain’t using an older iPhone (incase you thought the processor could be the reason). The app still sutters on my iPhone 7 and while scrolling also there is a noticeable delay and lag while switching between home and portfolio. Further, Ads, goddam it, I understand you want to monetise the app but not just by flashing 3/4 screen by ads which 99% of users don’t care and then forcing them to upgrade to subscription options
I hope u take care of the above mentioned points and implement them in future updates
Developer Response ,
Dear Sir, Can you please raise a ticket through our in-app feedback form and explain your issue in detail with screenshots if possible. Our team will get back to you help resolve your query at the earliest. Team Moneycontrol.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NETWORK18 Media & Investments Limited
- 171.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Moneycontrol.com
- In-App Purchases
- Moneycontrol Pro Monthly Plan ₹ 99
- Moneycontrol Pro Yearly Plan ₹ 999
- Moneycontrol Pro 3 Months Plan ₹ 289
- Moneycontrol Pro 6 Months Plan ₹ 1,999