Motilal Oswal Institutional Research is a one-tap stop for ALL Motilal Oswal Institutional Equity research on Indian companies, sectors, markets, economy, politics, theme studies … and more!, only available for MOSL Institutional Equities customers
Download this app and get -
1) Exhaustive research on 225+ top Indian companies in over 20 sectors.
2) Quarterly India Strategy including result previews of the entire Motilal Oswal Universe of companies
3) Regular analysis of all key economic data releases – GDP, IIP, Inflation, Trade data, etc
4) Special Theme studies including the Annual Wealth Creation Study by Mr Raamdeo Agrawal
5) Unique data-based reports – MOSt Valuation Guide, Bulls & Bears (market valuations), Flow Meter (Foreign and domestic fund flows) and so on
6) Key data and analysis of derivatives
7) Insightful Videos, Investor Conference highlights, Corporate newsbytes
8) Constant updates on all of the above.
Download the app to get going. It’s fast, easy to use … and free!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
1. New UI
2. Bug Fixes
3. Performance Improvements
4. New Feedback Section
Ratings and Reviews
It opening at all either fix the app or take it down
Doesn’t work at all on iPad Pro. What kind of app it’s from MOSL? M a customer of MOSL. I would like to request MOSL team to make their iPad app work like their mobile app.
Does not open on iPad
The app does not go beyond the first screen. Poorly developed and maintained
The developer, Motilal Oswal Financial Services Limited, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Motilal Oswal Financial Services Limited
- 13.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2019 Motilal Oswal Financial Services Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.