With MProfit, you can manage & track your investments across a large number of asset classes that seamlessly integrate with MProfit’s comprehensive accounting module. You can import trade data directly into MProfit from 3000+ sources and generate investment & accounting reports to obtain actionable portfolio insights.
The MProfit mobile application allows you to access your MProfit data directly on your iOS phone or tablet. All your PMS and F&O data entered in MProfit on your PC or shared with you by your Financial Advisor can be viewed on-the-go using your mobile device, thereby allowing you to stay up-to-date with your portfolio at all times.
We have added several user-friendly and informative features to the MProfit mobile app to help you manage your investments effectively including:
• Real-time view of your Portfolio valuations across asset classes including Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, FDs, & others
• View your Futures & Options portfolio data with live prices, mark-to-market, realised gain, unrealised gain and other related fields
• Ability to view data in Portfolios created by you as well as in Portfolios shared with you by your Financial Advisor
• Asset allocation charts for all your Portfolios
• Transaction details for all transactions you enter into MProfit across asset classes, along with opening and closing balances
• Searching for a Portfolio & searching for a specific asset in a Portfolio made easy
• Obtain the perfect analytical view of your Portfolio data with easy sorting, filtering and other customisation options
• Never miss an important update by enabling push notifications for reminders specific to your Portfolios, including lock-in period expiry, premium due & maturity date
• Ability to toggle between Light and Dark modes, dependent on your preference
• Secure your data by setting a passcode on your MProfit mobile application (including Touch ID/Face ID)
- Adds option to toggle between a portfolio's short and full name using either the settings menu or by tapping on the list header during search
- Display manually set current prices for NCD Debentures and other assets
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best Software to Manage Portfolio
It imports Mutual fund transactions from CAMS and Stock transactions from Brokers easily. Manage and update price automatically. With new version cloud synch facility is great. Manage your FDs, PPFs and NPSs easily. In desktop version it has the facility to generate capital gain statements according to income tax department. You can assign Goals to each asset also. Overall a great software.
Cloud and Mobile access
I have been using this MProfit app on my Desktop PC. Great software with exhaustive coverage of investment instruments and types.
Has appreciable amount of analytics tailored for the investments.
I have been waiting for this cloud based and mobile access upgrade. At last it is here.
Day 1 of announcement of the Beta, have downloaded and having a great initial experience.
Will update the experience as I use the features more.
Great finance application. Good to maintain all portfolio in one place. Super excited as now I could access in mobile. Hope to new features. All the Best Mprofit Team.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.