With MProfit, you can manage & track your investments across a large number of asset classes that seamlessly integrate with MProfit’s comprehensive accounting module. You can import trade data directly into MProfit from 3000+ sources and generate investment & accounting reports to obtain actionable portfolio insights.
The MProfit mobile application allows you to access your MProfit data directly on your iOS phone or tablet. All your PMS and F&O data entered in MProfit on your PC or shared with you by your Financial Advisor can be viewed on-the-go using your mobile device, thereby allowing you to stay up-to-date with your portfolio at all times.
We have added several user-friendly and informative features to the MProfit mobile app to help you manage your investments effectively including:
• Real-time view of your Portfolio valuations across asset classes including Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, FDs, & others
• View your Futures & Options portfolio data with live prices, mark-to-market, realised gain, unrealised gain and other related fields
• Ability to view data in Portfolios created by you as well as in Portfolios shared with you by your Financial Advisor
• Asset allocation charts for all your Portfolios
• Transaction details for all transactions you enter into MProfit across asset classes, along with opening and closing balances
• Searching for a Portfolio & searching for a specific asset in a Portfolio made easy
• Obtain the perfect analytical view of your Portfolio data with easy sorting, filtering and other customisation options
• Never miss an important update by enabling push notifications for reminders specific to your Portfolios, including lock-in period expiry, premium due & maturity date
• Ability to toggle between Light and Dark modes, dependent on your preference
• Secure your data by setting a passcode on your MProfit mobile application (including Touch ID/Face ID)
- Minor bug fixes & improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for MF and Stocks needs improvement on other Assets clsss
Great tool for MF and Stock data entry is very simple, with variety of input templates , still I miss NPS as asset class , also gold silver valuation could be linked to current spot price. Till the time it’s not available there should be function to update current values at various dates to come up with period over period comparisons. Also no handy report for period over period comparison
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the toughtful feedback. You can surely add NPS in MProfit under ULIP category. We also have an NPS template that lets you easily enter your NPS data. MProfit also lets you manually update the current price of Gold and Silver so that you can generate an XIRR report for the same. Period-wise XIRR comparison is a priority feature on our product roadmap. So we shall be adding this in coming months too! Please email your contact details to email@example.com so that we can guide you with your queries.
Need lot of improvement
This cloud based MProfit needs lot of improvements. Even basic reports are not there in the cloud solution, for paid account also.
1. PMS comparability needed - it should consider invested amount and current value should be calculated based on that.
2. Current value linear graph across months required.
3. Instead of showing just shares, it should be shown by instruments, as each pms will have multiple shares.
4. Overlap of stocks across investments required.
5. Provision to update current value of gold is also required as it’s also one of the common investment.
6. Support to add templates is appreciated, but lot of templates are not readily available.
7. While importing, basic compatibility like Bajaj finance ltd to Bajaj finance is also missing. Due to this, it’s consuming lot of time for import.
8: there should be provision to link bank account is also required as cash form of wealth is also a part of it.
9. Investors should be given with kore reports.
Developer Response ,
Dear Sridhar, our support team will call you tomorrow to guide you with your queries. In fact, they tried calling you previously but could not reach you.
Please note that for any templates that you cannot find in MProfit, we will help you locate them. MProfit already supports 4000+ file formats for import and we will continue to add new formats, if requested.
For the Bajaj Finance templates you are not being able to find, please send us the sample files so that we can review them and add templates for them, if feasible.
Please be rest assured that our support team will guide you to the best of our ability, to ensure that your MProfit experience is as seamless as possible.
Great service for tracking investments
MProfit’s cloud service with access to the app is really great. Their support is also top-notch, able to easily understand and resolve issues in a way that is effective.
They have very competitively priced premium products too, which have some handy features. The amount of time this has freed up for me is enormous.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.