Track all your indian stock and mutual fund investments with the touch of a button.
* Select your stock or fund
* Enter transaction date
* Enter transaction amount
* Repeat steps 1 to 3 for all your investments
* Open the app everyday to see your portfolio performance
* Easy to use
* Supports all BSE and NSE stocks (based on closing price only, no live updates)
* Supports all mutual funds including SIP
* Stock and NAV charts
* Track unlimited stocks/funds
* Track total profit/loss
* Export and import your data into a new device
* No account, username or password required
* Auto updates once a day (Indian Standard Time)
If you are experiencing problems with the app or have suggestions to improve it, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: Financial data provided in this application is for general informational purposes only and should under no circumstances be relied upon as accurate. The developer does not take any responsibility for its availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness.
* Fixed passcode issue in iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Good but a few additional functionalities required
What i like about the app is it doesn't ask for personal or portfolio info. Very easy to use. Does it jobs perfectly. I would be happy to see a coyote of added functionality.
1. Returns info in terms of percentage (annualized and normal) would help immensely.
2. A way to save the trades as well so that one can know what profit he/she made. Currently the app tracks the value of the current investment and not about past booked profits and losses.
Given features will help the investors a lot and moreover would make it the most sought after app to track individual portfolios.
Does it job
The app does the job of keeping track of all your investment portfolios. It doesn't ask for your account specific sensitive details such as your Mutual Fund account details. Instead it lets you choose the Mutual Fund and your mode investment and frequency. Using that it uses the NAV of those funds and displays the units, profit total. It doesn't have great looking UI but it does the job quite effectively. One small yet nifty feature that I fell this app lacking is, it doesn't show the absolute return percentage. Overall a great app and I recommend it.
This app is good and accurate in figures and gives the basic data only. Although it shows the net worth figure at a glance, it does not show the % change of each fund from its previous day. So you will not know which fund/funds is/are contributing to the increase/decrease of your net worth figure. Only the fund going below the purchase value is indicated in red. Rest all are indicated in green irrespective of positive or negative changes in nav.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.