Now you can manage your Idea Prepaid and Postpaid connection anytime and anywhere. My Idea App is a secure way to recharge prepaid mobile numbers, pay postpaid bills, check data usage, offers and much more.
Loaded with features, My Idea app enables you to:
- Get a snapshot of your postpaid account details like your current plan, bill due date, outstanding bill amount, recent data usage, etc.
- Make prepaid recharges for yourself and other prepaid numbers on the go! You can recharge the account with a credit card, debit card or by using net banking.
- Make quick bill payments for any Idea number using debit cards, credit cards and net banking facility. You can also save your card details for faster payments in the future.
- Manage multiple Idea connections on just one phone – view details of your linked accounts, recharge, make payments, activate packs and services for all with just one login.
- View and activate tariff plans for full talk time, top ups, SMS, internet packs, roaming packs, other value added services and much more.
- Select a new dialer tone or change your existing one from a wide gallery of tones on the app.
- Raise a service request and gets its status details, all on the app interface.
- View and manage all your subscriptions in one go – whether it is a new roaming pack or a value added service, get all the details with the click of a button.
- Get a summary of your last 5 online recharges or payments.
So go ahead and enjoy all the benefits of My Idea app- an idea that will make you say ‘What an app, Sirji!’
Performance improvements – It will perform even better now.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not receiving Incoming calls but I receive missed call alert— ,issues not resolved
I am complaining since one month regarding incoming calls. I don’t receive calls but I receive missed call alerts stating that my number is not responding even after multiple calls. Without solving the problem I receive a message/ email that the problem is resolved. Each time I get the same response and the problem continues. Hopeless service, resulting in mental agony and wrong signals to the people who are trying to contact me.
Developer Response ,
Hi! We regret the inconvenience caused. To help us understand the problem in detail, please share your contact details at email@example.com. We would be more than happy to assist you.
Head of Department IDEIA
Dear Sir/Madam , After having lots of Problems finally I found a way to express my view about the services Provided by Very Reputable Company like Ideia . I been Your Coustmer since last few years, lately the quality & services become very Disturbed. Cities & surrounding area having good reception in calling & with wifi connectivity too, Only my area get very poor quality in both . I have an opinion & Suggestion . I would be really helpful to you as a company & me as a consumer helping each other by having a tower , Which will take care of almost 2500 to 3000 Costumers in Total . I look forward to working with any of Your Technician & solve signal problem once & for all . Thanking you in advance for your response . Sincerely Bhikhu bhai C Patel .
Developer Response ,
Hi, We regret the inconvenience caused. We will surely look into this matter to serve you better. Please write us with your exact location where you are facing network issue. Moreover, email us your concerns with your Idea number at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you shortly.
Zero support available
This is very bad that complaining again and again for the same issue and the customer care person does not have any answer regarding the problem.
I have recharged from idea app paying through paytm and it does not happened.
The customer care person said he is unable to tell me anything regarding it.
After calling for 3 hours one of the customer care person said that idea app fault and your money will be returned in next 7 days , you can recharge again and I did again and thanks to idea my more money got stuck up with you guys and still my mobile is not yet recharged. It is so annoying that idea is not supporting its customers. And now I am thrown out of 198 call saying customer executives are busy call on 121 and thanks again there is also no reply.
Poor service experience from idea.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Very sorry for the experience you had! We will surely get this checked. However, failed transactions will be credited back to your bank account in around 7 working days. If not, please email us your concern with your Idea number, amount & date of payment with screenshot (if any) at email@example.com. We will get back to you soon.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.