The MyPD app improves communication between citizens and police.
Think of MyPD as a tool for your phone. It now provides over 50 features for the public to use.
Local, State, and College Police Departments, as well as other law enforcement agencies, are using this app to provide you with better service, improved access, and good communication.
The MyPD app is free to download and does not require you to sign in or sign up to use the app. You decide what data and information you want to share. We believe in giving you that option and you can see our full terms in the link here or on the app settings. We encourage you to check it out.
The latest version includes a totally new design with updated features. Some of those features include:
1) Push alerts with images, including twitter police department push messages.
2) Easy to use crime tip forms to send info to your agency
3) Local and national news feed focused on crime and police stories.
4) Useful information, links, and disaster resources
5) Federal resources and information on a variety of topics
5) National Weather Service Feeds, and alerts
6) Missing Children Updates and ways to send case tips
7) Active app users unlock badges as rewards. Top users have the option to connect with MyPD and their local agency and collaborate.
8) Over 50 total features are available, just download the app, choose your agency, and see the tools available to you.
9) You can even get the same police alerts on your home or work computer at mypolicedepartment.org
This app is not for emergency use or communication with law enforcement or for immediate response situations. Always dial 9-1-1 in the United States or Canada for any emergency situation.
"My Police Department" "MyPD" "WiredBlue" are Federally registered trademark of Wired Blue LLC.
- Performance improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.