From the brand chosen by over 400 million expecting parents, BabyCentre's pregnancy tracker and baby development calendar app for expecting mums will guide you through your pregnancy week by week and day by day. BabyCentre’s baby app features pregnancy tips and fetal development videos timed for your exact stage of pregnancy.
To get started, simply enter your baby's due date (you can use our pregnancy due date calculator to find it). All health content is based on information from experts and reviewed by members of our Medical Advisory Board, so you can feel confident and prepared for the changes to your baby and body.
Explore fun and helpful pregnancy tools and widgets like the bumpie photo diary and baby names finder.
Once your baby arrives, your pregnancy app automatically turns into a daily parenting guide with the tools to support you through your first year as a new parent, week in and week out.
Pregnancy Tracker and Baby Development Calendar App:
Pregnancy Tracker and Calendar for Expecting Mums:
• Get the expert fetal development articles and videos you’d expect from BabyCentre in your daily pregnancy calendar, an informative countdown to your due date.
• Explore a daily pregnancy news feed, food and nutrition ideas, health and pregnancy exercise advice, weekly checklists and reminders, and tips for dealing with morning sickness and other pregnancy symptoms. Learn about pregnancy vitamins and healthy snacks, and get workout tips to help keep your pregnancy weight gain in a healthy zone.
Community Groups for Expecting and New Mums:
• Join your Birth Club to connect with other expecting mums with due dates in the same month. Ask questions, learn from the experiences of others, and share how you feel. Trade tips and advice with other pregnant women about early pregnancy symptoms, ideas for baby names, ultrasound experiences, eating for two, baby products, and much more.
• Baby names finder, a place to search for names you might like by meaning, origin, theme, and more
• Baby due date calculator
• Pregnancy calendar with hundreds of informative BabyCentre articles
• Fetal development interactive images
• Inside the uterus videos
• Bumpie photo diary, a simple tool for taking weekly belly pics and turning them into an amazing time-lapse bumpie video – just for you, or for sharing
• Birth Clubs and community groups
Baby's First Year Features:
• Daily baby calendar
• Baby health & safety articles and videos
• Mummy & baby activity suggestions
• Baby care advice
• Tips for taking care of yourself, too
All health information is approved by the BabyCentre Medical Advisory Board and certified by the NHS England Information Standard.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Thank you for choosing BabyCentre! Please leave us a review or send app feedback or suggestions to email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Babycenter has helped me gain a lot of insights on pregnancy and has helped me prepare mentally for various challenges and milestones throughout. Numerous videos on labour and delivery has really help me understand what to expect and how to be better prepared. The best part is the that it foresees the future requires and acts as a guide for “to be parents”. I have absolutely loved this app and would recommend every parent or to be parent to use it. Really there are so many things you are better aware of, can understand or relate to when your caregiver has something to advise or ask, be it a test or reading a report.
Good luck to all the mommies.. baby dust to all 😍
Just like Moms Holding your hand
This particular app just surprised me everyday by letting me know what would happen inside my body or the changes that I would be experiencing that very day so accurately. I would have been experiencing some discomfort or something new and in the morning I would receive a notification with the same Subject , isn’t that awesome and what else can you ask for if your experiencing being a mom for the first time and away from your mom.
I gained so so much of knowledge about every stage of my pregnancy through this app and more than everything it helped me not getting anxious for anything . I would also share these articles with my husband and even he appreciates it so much, even he gained so much of knowledge and this actually helped him in understanding me.
At certain times it really calmed me down by publishing its valuable articles and most importantly timely articles.
Thank you to the entire team of BabyCentre. Continue doing this wonderful job!
This app has been super handy. I’ve learnt not just about my own body but also much about my baby and her developments. The team has done excellent research to share relevant and updated content for every stage of pregnancy, childbirth and parenting. Although each baby and pregnancy is unique, it helps my husband and I to not miss out on important developments in our little one and answer the zillion questions we have on baby behaviour and changes from time to tone. Well done on the work and thank you. PS: Your animated videos, interviews and demo of products are my favourite.
- 164.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- All contents copyright © BabyCenter LLC. 1997-2019 All rights reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.