Download myCAMS app and discover faster, easier and smarter ways to transact in Mutual Funds. myCAMS brings a host of features - get a one view of your portfolio, open new folios, purchase, redeem, switch, set up SIP and more stay updated on your investments across Mutual Funds.
myCAMS is your single gateway to multiple Mutual Funds including Aditya Birla Sunlife MF, DSP BlackRock MF, HDFC MF, HSBC MF, ICICI Prudential MF, IDFC MF, IIFL MF, Kotak MF, L & T MF, Mahindra MF, PPFAS, SBI MF, Sriram MF, Tata MF, Union MF, Sundaram MF, and BNP Paribas MF.
myCAMS is secure and does not store any information on your device or SIM card. Download myCAMS now, winner of the Best Financial App Award at GMASA for two consecutive years since 2015. Stay connected to your Mutual Fund investments with myCAMS…. always.
FEATURES: Access your investments across multiple Mutual Funds through a Single Gateway; No more managing multiple PINs, Folios numbers, login ids
NFO schemes - You can now purchase NFO schemes directly from the myCAMS app
Mobile PIN & Pattern login – Recalling complex passwords can be frustrating. That’s why we’ve simplified the myCAMS login process. Just pick from your preferred login methods – Mobile PIN, Pattern or Password.
Aadhaar based eKYC – Previously available only on the desktop version, you can now complete eKYC with Aadhar on the myCAMS mobile app too
myCAMS iSIP – You can now use both net banking & Common One Time Mandate (OTM) to start a new SIP via myCAMS
Fresh lumpsum purchase – By-pass net banking and simplify your fresh lumpsum purchase by citing your COTM number myFavourites – Save your favourite transactions, so you won’t have to conduct a search for your preferred scheme every time you want to invest in it. Once saved, just view the preferred in myFavourites on the main menu and alter the transaction amount as desired.
myWatchList – Monitoring your investments got even easier. Add the schemes you want to track to ‘myWatchList’ and view the their performance from the main menu every time you login
Common One Time Mandate (OTM) – No more filling up separate mandate every time you start or renew a SIP. Register for CAMS Common one-time mandate to set up any number of SIPs and make additional purchase across funds.
Scheduled Transaction – This feature will allow investors to set up future Mutual Fund transactions.
Change of default Bank Mandate
PAN Level Portfolio View – Track and manage your family wrap portfolio conveniently
Open a new folio and update FATCA with ease
First time investor into CAMS serviced Funds? open a folio without forms, cheques
Submit additional purchase, redemption, switch instructions, effortlessly
One view of your Systematic investments - Keeping track of multiple SIPs is a breeze, now
Linking of Aadhaar in your MF investments
Status tracker for Common One Time Mandate
The CAMSPay eMandate just got better with the new limit of Rs.10 lakhs. Set-up one-time eMandate to make payment for both lump-sum purchase and SIP. Say good-bye to net -banking.
· Transact directly from your portfolio, in just few clicks.
· Renew your SIP in jiffy with new end date and top-up your SIP
· Need a temporary break for your SIP? Do it with the Pause SIP facility and re-start conveniently.
· System enhancements to make your myCAMS experience smooth and trouble-free.
Ratings and Reviews
1. Please provide a PIN based authentication after the first log in. The log in process is cumbersome and frustrating, as the OTP does not come to the registered mobile No.
2. There should be a personal profile section and an opportunity to upload a profile photo.
3. There should be a log out button on the top right corner in every screen. One should not have to search a menu to log out.
4. The mobile App should have folio management capability as done in Active statement.
Developer Response ,
"We sincerely regret the inconvenience.
1. Please note, OTP based login is enabled only when you logging for the first timew with a device. After which you can set your PIN/Pattern and can login either using password/PIN/Patterm.
2/3/4. We thank you for your valuable feedback and suggestion. We are glad to share your feedback with our concerned team to check the feasibility to implement the same in our future development."
Please provide some info about the mutual fund
I like cams and May be one the very early user of this app. The make over from the previous versions was really appreciable. I have to pause at times while using as this does not provide any info of the scheme ie MFAll the homework to be done before investing in any of the schemes MF thru MyCams that to outside of Cams. I request the team to look into this and provide the required info for the customer about the MF. Thank you.
It’s a great app but....
It’s a great app to have to manage all your mutual fund at one place but it will only show the funds which are affiliated to CAMS.
However after iOS 13 update which has given user to enable dark mode, the app fails to show some of the content as it shows everything in white like the login page, the input provided by me is hardly visible as it turns everything to white
Developer Response ,
We sincerely regret for the inconvenience. We find fonts are not visible in dark mode and our team is looking into it for the fixture. For any further assistance or clarifications we request you to write to email@example.com in detail. We assure you of resolving each & every problem as soon as possible.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- COMPUTER AGE MANAGEMENT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
- 69.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Computer Age Management Services Pvt. Ltd.,