You are diabetic and you need a simple tool to monitor your sugar rate in the blood.
Enjoy this free app and track your glycemia today.
This application has been designed according to the wishes of a diabetic patient who was not satisfied by other applications available on the store.
The application allows you to save all your glycemia per day and per week classified by event. An "event" is a control before and/or after a meal. All these events can be exported to your doctor via email directly from the application.
Thus, you can easily control your rate before breakfast everyday of the week. Same after lunch, before and after dinner, etc ...
Details of all the features:
- Alarm to avoid reching hypoglycemia (adjustable between 3 and 4 hours)
- Alarm to think about measuring your glycemia 2 hours after your meal
- Save your medical contacts: general practitiner, diabetologist
- Emergency call function to prevent your loved ones in case of emergency
- Display your measurements in table form and in graph charts
- Multi-Display time: by week, by month, by all dates
- Send your measurement charts via email to your doctor
- Records rates before and after meals for three meals of the day, as well as bedtime
- Records "unexpected" controls
- Simplified recording with the help of automatic time slot insertion along with the time of day
- Supporting multiple units: g/l, mg/dl, mmol/l
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Do you wanna raise downloads and revenue over 100 times?
Worldwide promote your apps and rapidly increase downloads and revenue above 100 times! We are app marketing experts with rich experience, please contact us on Facebook: aso789 .or Ping me at Skype/WhatsApp: +8618990290838 .Everyone can enjoy 3-day trial now!
- 17.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © InSync'App
- In-App Purchases
- Ads free application ₹ 159
- Premium application with more features ₹ 399
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.