Glyd is a premium electric ride-sharing app that offers a personalized, comfortable and eco-friendly commute option to office commuters. Glyd offers a seamless booking experience as well as a personalized value added in-commute experience.
Bug fixes, Performance and UI / UX Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Planning to go to office is now so convenient and cheap. The service really works as:
1. Very well maintained and equipped cars with well trained drivers
2. Shared so very cost effective. Point to point service so it ensures other ppl sharing ur cab are within 5 mins unlike conventional sharing cabs where because of co passengers ur journey time may go up to 30-45 mins
3. Always on time never had an issue of cancellation a big relief in rush office hours
4. I found the login process very simple only few details.. since this is dedicated to office routes so the inclusion of office address
1.for a place like Mumbai where we do have flexi hours can we have cabs utpil 9:30 in morning and return also starting at 4??
2. Also option to add multiple office address as many offices have hot desking these days from various office locations or simply at time we need to visit other branch
Other than that great service. What really works for me is guaranteed peace of mind booking that cab would come at predefined cost so no surge and no cancellation. Great going!
Guilt free ride
It’s a nice concept, riding eco! In a way you are paying worthfull for your comfort, complete privacy, entertainment, good connectivity!
Worth the ride with fixed prices you don’t have to pay extra!
Why do you guyz need all our information like ‘My Company Name’ as compulsory field to mention?? How does it matter to book a cab!!!
And why do we require to fill the form of details initially and why cant later on?
Look at your UI of the app.
Having lots of glitches. We cant add the address proper. UI is very basic. Not compare to Uber and Ola. And you need the whole details of customer like we are buying car!! All this details are not even asked by Uber Ola app and Mahindra wants to ask. Why?
This is not going to help you to start your cab service positively.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.