MyHealthcare Video Consult Patients App – help people from across India and the world connect with various Hospitals & Doctors, seek appointment for video consult, upload patient document and notes for the consult, receive post consult prescription from Doctors.
Features of Patient App.
1. Register new patients
2. Book video consult with doctors
3. Complete online payment
4. MyBookings (to review all appointments or rebook same doctor)
5. Upload documents and/or notes for doctor prior to consult
6. Secure video consult with doctor
7. MyProfile (update patient profile)
8. MyFamily (allow to add family members, individual registration required for each patient)
9. MyPrescriptions – view prescriptions post consult
10. MyHealthcare Patient Assistant (online video tutorial)
11. Read Blood pressure and pulse data from the Health app (HealthKit) to fetch your data saved in the Omron Connect app
We update our app as often as possible to enhance the experience for patients. Our new release includes:
1. Feature enhancements and Bug fixes
Your feedback means a lot to us - if you like our app please rate us! Or send us feedback via www.myhealthcare.co
Health App Integration:
MyHealthcare reads your Blood pressure and pulse data from the Health app (HealthKit) when you use the Omron Connect button to fetch your data saved in the Omron Connect app
Ratings and Reviews
App looks ok but need some major enhancement
U book an appointment Dr prescribed some medicines and tests and then u have to book another appointment to share the reports and spend 1000rs again.. This is sheer business making..
Atleast an option should be there or window should be opened to upload the test results within 2 days.
Very good app, just note this point
Used to for a Max Hospital consultation. The video audio was very clear. The doctor could access my uploaded documents which is good. And I was able to upload them easily and pay easily as well. But note that
1. Upload 1 document at a time. More than 1 at a time was problematic for me
2. Go to settings and allow camera/mic access before your consultation. When I received the call I was unable to hear the doctor and vice versa because iPhone opened the normal call interface and I thought this is supposed to be a voice call only. Then I opened the app and there it asked me for mic and camera permissions after which I was able to see the doc and we had our chat.
Developer Response ,
Dear Mr Jain, thank you so much for your positive feedback, it motivates us to work harder on improving the experience for our users. While the option to upload multiple documents at one time exists on the app, we will see if we can simplify the process. Best regards, Team MyHealthcare.co
I booked an online consultation with a doctor and they just did not call me at the appointment time. I waited for an hour before contacting customer. After pressing the customer care button it redirected me to skype and said that there was some error and I could not call the number. This happened repeatedly. I finally got into touch with customer care after directly calling max Saket. They called me back after half and hour and said even they couldn’t get in touch with the doctor and said I should just cancel the appointment. Max should verify with the doctor If they can actually show up for the appointment before accepting payment from the patient. The customer care number should work at least. Terrible app and absolutely dysfunctional system.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MYHEALTHCARE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
- 151 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © MyHealthcare is the Copyright of InnoCirc Ventures Private Limited (2020)