Take care of your plants with NatureID — keep a journal to see how they grow, use reminders to help them thrive. 10,000+ plants to identify. Choice of 630K users.
Need a smart assistant that will help you take care of your plants?
Search no more.
NatureID has got your back!
What is NatureID?
► Plant identifier
Recognize over 10,000 plants.
Try taking a picture of a tree in the park and recognize it with our app. You won’t be able to stop. With our extensive database, you can identify any plant you come across and impress your friends on your next walk in the park.
► Plant doctor
Identify diseases to quickly figure out ways of treating your plant.
No matter how hard you try, your plants may get sick. Don’t ignore early symptoms and try to recognize the disease your plant is suffering from. It will give you the idea about how severe the problem is and accelerate your plant’s recovery.
► Plant care guide
Learn how to make your plants thrive.
You get a gorgeous-looking flowering plant for your birthday. But in a few weeks, it starts giving you signals that it doesn’t feel comfortable. How often has it happened to you? For your plant not to die, you have to know how much water, light, and fertilizer it needs to stay healthy. NatureID stores all the information in one place.
► Plant journal
Get timely reminders and don’t let your plant wither.
Keeping all care recommendations in your head at once is quite a challenging task. Set watering, misting, feeding, and rotating schedules right in the app – and see your plants thrive.
► Plant encyclopedia
Read insightful articles every day and discover the diversity of the world’s flora.
Did you know what plant grows the fastest? Or what flower was at some point in history more valuable than gold? Knowledge is power. With NatureID’s comprehensive plant descriptions and entertaining insights, you will wield this power.
Get NatureID and embark on the journey to becoming a true nature expert today. Everything you need is one tap away!
Subscribe to NatureID Premium to get unlimited access to all the app’s features:
• Subscriptions are billed weekly, monthly, or annually at the rate depending on the subscription plan.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
For any questions or inquiries, please use our customer support form at https://aiby.mobi/wtplant/support/.
Hello, plant lovers! NatureID is here with some exciting updates for you:
– Disease diagnosing - take a photo of the affected part, get it diagnosed, and learn how to cure it. This feature is still being tested, and you are welcome to try it out!
– Updated search - check out our collections and learn about plants from all over the world
– Improved design - now your app experience will become even more enjoyable
– Spanish language - we pay much attention to our users’ feedback, so now all the articles in the app are available in Spanish!
Please send your reviews and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org and help us make the app better for you!
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but...
The app is accurate when you take a picture of the plant it has accurate name species and how to take care of it but one thing that I would consider to be a scam is that in one of their as it is shown that if you take A picture of the plant that you have it will also show what’s wrong with it like its problems but that doesn’t actually happen it just gives you how to take care of the species and the temperature a d where you should keep it...
Very useless app
How to start...
1. The app claims that click a picture of your plant and it will tell you the issues/deficiencies in your plant. Don’t fall for this trap. They are charging an exorbitant amount for this service and not even providing the same. It will just tell you the list of issues that could be wrong.. I could have just googled this and google could have told me the same and even better for free.
2. This one is for apple App Store : having worked in application development I know that you cannot just host your app on the apple App Store until and unless you have met certain guidelines. Having said that from the first 10 reviews almost 8 are crying for refund fr 1 or another reason and still for this useless app the ratings are 4.2 and one of the good reviews is on the top although it is not the newest one. Why are you fooling the customers.
3. For every refund review you have posted a link well guess what I did that and it is not working for me says I don’t meet the refund criteria.
I want the refund as still it has not been 24 hrs of my purchase I did not use it in trial period.
4. Not even worth the single star but can’t post my review without that.
Great app, but can be better
I love the aesthetics of the app, how informative it is and the overall functionality. The area that needs significant improvement is in identifying the plants correctly. This still seems to be an issue. Hope this will be OK moving forward. Anyways, great job guys!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your honest opinion! Not perfect yet, but we’ll do our best to make our plant identification app flawless!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AIBY Incorporated
- 104.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 AIBY Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Plant Identification ₹ 4,899
- Plant Identifier ₹ 2,699
- Plant Identification ₹ 869
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.