Looking for the most talked about TV programmes and films from the around the world? They’re all on Netflix.
We’ve got award-winning series, films, documentaries and stand-up specials. And with the mobile app, you get Netflix while you travel, commute, or just take a break.
What you’ll love about Netflix:
• We add TV programmes and films all the time. Browse new titles or search for your favourites, and stream videos straight to your device.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV programmes and films you’ll love.
• Create up to five profiles for an account. Profiles give different members of your household their own personalised Netflix.
• Enjoy a safe watching experience just for children with family-friendly entertainment.
• Preview quick videos of our series and films and get notifications for new episodes and releases.
• Save your data. Download titles to your mobile device and watch offline, wherever you are.
Keep your app updated to get the latest Netflix experience on your iPhone and iPad.
We know you have choices. In this release, we've made some gallery improvements so it’s easier to find the perfect thing to watch.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love Netflix. My concern for the app is why doesn’t it have forward button?!?!? Why?!?!? It has a rewind button. Or is there any shortcuts to it that i dont know? No issues other than this for the app. Tho few issues with Netflix tv version. It has good movies and series but I don’t get why it’s expensive In compared to other Netflix kind of app or network with as much contents as Netflix. And the screens that you have to pay accordingly. Others give you multiple excess with lesser price. I don’t get it!!! But I still love Netflix no matter what. Tho I wish some changes.
As much as we love to subscribe to Netflix, I would request the Netflix Team to ask for One Time Password every time we renew the subscription. We would subscribe to the channel if we want to, but in case we do not want to, we would not want an option of Auto Renewal. Online frauds are bound to happen, and because of someone’s mistake, the owner or the person whose card details are given should not be at fault.
Request you to look into the same and act on the same.
Quality of movies are amazing, this was the only issue. I hope the developers take this sportively and act.
Netflix is awesome but the I don’t like the app
I love Netflix. I love Hollywood. But the app, it doesn’t fit in the premium-ness of iOS. The basic interface feature slide from left to go back is not there which of course many iPhone users got used to isn’t just there and I see myself trying to slide back every time I open it and it just doesn’t work. You got to polish the interface. For that reason I reduced a star.
And would have been better if payment can be done through iTunes. Every month I got to open the site (as I use debit) and it generates OTP which will be sent to mobile and type it to continue subscription. With iTunes none of that will be necessary. For that reason I reduced a star.
- Netflix, Inc.
- 73.7 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Netflix, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Netflix Premium ₹ 799
- Netflix Standard ₹ 649
- Netflix 2 Screens - Unlimited Streaming ₹ 649
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.