This App is the first step by Prasar Bharati towards creating a truly global digital platform. the official app brings you stories (both in text as well as podcast) from Prasar Bharati News network in India.
- Get the latest news and current affairs - international, national as well as regional, from Prasar Bharati, India's Public Service Broadcaster.
- The official app also brings you India’s regional news bulletins in audio form along with special news and current affairs based programs for an enriching news experience.
- Also, listen live broadcast of multiple channels of All India Radio,
- Watch all the latest programs from Doordarshan channels across the country.
- More than 25 language services to choose from.
More than 230 channels of AIR available live (205+ Domestic, 25 World Service)
New Improved User Layout with all features on home screen
State-wise listing of live radio channels
Social network links of radio channels added
Current program displayed
Radio Magazine layout revamped
Program category filter added
Latest Podcasts displayed separately
Most viewed video added
News videos added
Improved UI to show more playlists and videos
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please introduce all AIR stations
Only a few stations are available on the app, while many local stations like AIR mysuru, AIR Bengaluru are available on the website. It would be nice to be able to access them on the app too. It’s a relief to be able to access All India Radio on app from international locations. Thank you.
This is what a NATION needs from the NATIONAL channel. I am absolutely in love with this initiative. Listening or watching this channel will eliminate all the possibile evil nature from oneself. Also it’s the way to keep us in meditative state. Remembering my childhood and this channel offered sophisticated nature to nation while becoming a platform to the legendary artists.
App needs to be consistently updated with the upcoming technology. Thank you govt of India 2020.
Very good app. Well organized, categorized and fast. Extremely helpful for students preparing for competitive exams. Great work Prasar Bharti.
One suggestion: Would like to see recorded video of DD news (half hour program) of the previous day. This will help those who missed out on news and don’t have time to read as well.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.