YoruFukurou (NightOwl) is a powerful native Twitter client for Mac OS X, designed for Twitter addicts.
User Interface Designer: @hydroxygenic
- Manage multiple Twitter accounts
- Create tabs from rules (user IDs, keywords and regular expressions)
- Create Twitter search tabs
- Create tabs from Lists
- Block unwanted Tweets (user IDs, keywords, regular expressions and application name)
- Powerful keyboard shortcuts
- Conversation view
- Single user view
- Change font size
- Unread management (hit space key to read through unread Tweets)
- Powerful notification support (sound and growl)
- Two different appearance modes (normal view and mini view)
- Image preview
- "Paste to YoruFukurou" bookmarklet for web browsers
- Autocompletion (user IDs and hashtags)
- Now browsing & now playing
- Upload images
- Customizable image service
- Instant filter
- URL shortening
- Customizable URL shortener
- Show one-sided follow badge
- Color customization
- API Error console
- Fixed minimum supported OS version
Ratings and Reviews
Works ins all possible ways
Possibly the only twitter client with full functionality. Profile pics could be updated from within the app.
Hopefully UI will be tweaked to look much better in future release.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.