Fully optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil! Take creativity further with support for pressure and palm rejection with Apple Pencil. Make notes or sketch on iPad Pro’s beautiful, large screen like never before.
Notepad+ is a great assistant in study and business, also being perfect for writing down your ideas and sharing them! Let Notepad+ store your notes, documents, memos and everything else, while your mind is free to create new projects and set new goals. Take notes anywhere, draw and make sketches anytime, annotate PDFs easily, save and share your records and plans!
Take notes the way you like:
- Enjoy natural handwriting with a stylus or a finger
- Type any text with the iPad keyboard, choosing the matching font and color
- Make the most of flawless typing with the adjustable text-box
- Аnotate and edit files in various formats: PDF, Excel, Keynote, Numbers and more
- Paste the required content from any source, cut or copy it easily
- Ready, Set, Pro! Experience all the advantages of working on the bigger screen of your iPad Pro
- Use Apple Pencil to create sketches or take notes without accidental marks or blots applying palm rejection function
- Move images easily from other apps using Drag and Drop
- Create notes by importing and editing files in numerous formats: Excel (.xls), Keynote (.key), Numbers (.numbers), Pages (.pages), PDF (.pdf), Powerpoint (.ppt), Word (.doc), Rich Text Format (.rtf), Rich Text Format Directory (.rtfd), Keynote ’09 (.key), Numbers ‘09 (.numbers), Pages ‘09 (.pages)
- Highlight the important parts with vibrant colors
- Draw sketches or doodles with colored pencils
- Quickly add photos or images to your notes, to make them even more illustrative
- Choose a paper type for each notebook: white, natural, legal, and more
Save and export:
- Organize your notes in notebooks and assign titles to them
- Share the selected page or the whole notebook as a PDF or an image
- Email, print or save to Photos or iTunes
- Export the note or the entire notebook to Evernote or Dropbox, so they would be accessible on any device
And even more specials:
- Enjoy the simplest widget: open one of the recent or start a new note with a single swipe
- Photo extension: mark up images right in your iPad's Photos app, use pens and highlighters to add notes and captions easily
- Adjust the palm rest into the comfortable position to prevent marks
- Zoom your note in and out to clarify every detail
- Magnification Tool - move the cursor on the screen to see all the small details of your notes
- Icons - no time to explain, just tap an appropriate icon to grab attention straight away
- Annotate - choose a smiley and add text next to it. Your notes have never been so emotional!
Grab your iPad and transform it into an incredibly efficient tool or discover a great way to develop your imagination! Notepad+ presents numerous productivity & creativity solutions, it is simple, powerful and free!
For complete access to all Notepad+ features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Photos – so you can import your snapshots, mark them up, and save them.
*Camera – so you can take photos and edit them within the app.
*Contacts – so you can add them to documents and email your notes.
Ask questions or get immediate help with the app by contacting us at
- Performance and stability improvements for flawless work on iOS 12.
Thank you for your continued support and comments submitted by email! Don't hesitate to share your impressions and feedback with us via email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wanted to try this app but it has a big bar on top asking the user to upgrade to "pro" version ... deleted the app - how can a user have a good experience with an app that wastes screen space on already small screens like the iPad (or God forbid, on the iPhone).
Update: Thanks for replying. But if you want us to try the app before buying it, you need to let us experience the app without interfering with the user experience. I'd recommend that you show the big bar for only a few seconds whenever the user opens the app or switches to it (when multi-tasking). That's a better way of doing "nag-ware" - it will still irritate your users without fully annoying them from the app and it gets the message across.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comment and will consider it while working on future versions of the app. If you have any further suggestions or ideas - please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance!
It’s the most reliable FREE Apple Pencil app ever...
If you are looking for any free Apple Pencil app I guess this is the best one. ‘Coz I currently don’t have any paid note taking apps like goodnotes or notability. Though it has its own flaws like its not hand resistant, and the thing is that it doesn’t give best results on writing as it often ends up being all shaky, but you can use it for drawing which is by far most reliable as it’s FREE..so cheers guys. Happy noting,🙃😏!!
Developer Response ,
We appreciate if you could contact our support service (email@example.com) with a more detailed description of the issue so that we could try to resolve it for you. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Neat but short on features
This app is a very basic note taking app that works well if you just want to take simple notes and make drawings, but for the price offers very limited functionality. Apps like notability offer much more for half the price. The developer should see what’s available on the market first before pricing.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We would like to make the app better and more useful for you. In case you have any ideas on how the app сould be improved - please let us know. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
- IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- 81.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2020 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.