Manage your fleet with confidence using the Nautical Systems® Workboat mobile app. The app enables operational compliance from day one with checklist based functionality, one-stop audit support and limited training requirements
Compliant with all Subchapter M compliance options: USCG | TSMS | RCP | ISM
Compliant with OSV – OVID (OVIQ) + IMCA
DSV, DIVING, DP vessels- IMCA
ISM, STCW TMSA, OCIMF SIRE, BIQ
Data captured on board for compliance can also provide valuable insights in the office, leading to smarter operational decisions and improved performance.
• Scales with organization
• Easy data entry onboard
• Works in offline mode; syncs to onboard server
• Crew Sign-on and Sign-off
Day-to-Day Operations Ready:
• Supports work order completions, audit inspections, checklist-based inspections, on-board meetings and drills, audits, sign-on and sign-off crew and document delivery
• Maintenance and Compliance tasks
• HSQE with questionnaire and checklist support
• Identify critical equipment history for inspections and audits
• Reporting on hazardous conditions, inspections and equipment failures
• Update key operational information such as equipment running hours and spares inventory
• Maintain electronic towing vessel record
• Manage visitors
• Critical equipment lists and its job history
We are committed to providing the most reliable customer service and product improvements based on your feedback.
NS Workboat Mobile app functionality is available through an ABS Nautical Systems Enterprise subscription software license.
Nautical Systems Enterprise puts the client in control of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance by showing the client the location of potentially private data and allowing case by case determination for data handling. The software will contain functionality that enables clients to carry out their obligations under the GDPR, such as searching for personal data in comments, documents and attachments, utility for anonymization of crew records that contain personal data, and compiling reports in response to individuals’ requests for their personal data.
• User Request NS Enterprise Reports
• Added support for 48 hours rule for Crew Rest Work Hours
• Enhanced PO delivery to add additional attribute information
• Enhancements to add some fields to incident, findings forms
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.