Nurturey’s Pregnancy Child Health PinkBook is the smartest digital upgrade for the NHS paper red book with incredibly smart features:
- it is linked to the NHS systems for your’s and your child’s health records
- provides comprehensive health management features during pregnancy and childhood
- it is interactive, safe, and secure.
It’s like Red, only better!
1. NHS-linked features
• Access trusted NHS guidance using smart algorithms, manage GP/midwife appointments such as pregnancy reviews, tests, and scans.
• View pregnancy records such as tests and scans according to the check-up schedule
• Order prescriptions
• Message the GP for any health queries
+ more NHS-linked pregnancy features
b) Child health:
• Access your child's vaccinations and other NHS health records
• Manage your child's GP appointments
• Receive trusted NHS guidance related to child health
• Order prescriptions
+ many more NHS-linked health features
2. Linking your account to NHS
a) Use NHS Login to access Nurturey for a fully automated and magical experience.
b) Create an account directly with Nurturey and then link to the NHS.
3. Track health and development indicators
a) Child health:
• Track and manage your child's vaccination schedule
• Plot their height and weight against WHO growth charts
• Calculate Z score and BMI
• Track their dental health and vision heath
+ more child health features that help parents stay on top of their child's growth and development
• View and manage your overall health, access test and scan results during pregnancy using our ‘Health Card’
• Track your pregnancy check-up schedule
• Use kick counter to count baby's movements and recognise a pattern in the pregnancy
• Know your pregnancy choices by using the birth planner
+ more pregnancy features to help women feel supported, informed, and encouraged during their pregnancy and post-pregnancy time
c) Cognitive exercises and milestone tracking stimulate brain growth. Tools like Growth Milestones, Alexa Mental Math, etc are built-in to make learning fun for the little one.
4. Reminders, alerts, and trusted NHS guidance
a) Receive alerts and reminders, as important actions become due such as vaccination dates, pregnancy tests, and scans etc.
b) Nurturey connects parents directly to trusted NHS guidance, articles and videos related to the relevant parenting and pregnancy stage.
5. Proactive insights and reports
a) Understand emerging health needs using benchmarked WHO data with the help of growth charts.
6. Safe and Secure:
a) Nurturey has been through a rigorous approval process by NHS for all the integrations accomplished. During the process, Nurturey has met rigorous security, information governance, privacy, clinical safety, technology, and design standards.
b) Moreover, Nurturey follows EU security guidelines and complies with GDPR.
7. Many of the features in Nurturey are free, while some (especially premium tools / features) will require payment / subscription.
Currently we offer two subscription options:
• Premium (1-month)
• Premium super saver (1-year)
Additional subscription information:
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
All of us, at Nurturey, are always excited to hear from you. If you have any query, feedback, or concerns, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us get social:
We've done a little upkeep this time around - a tweak here, a line there, all to make it as smooth and pleasant as possible. As always, our user feedback has been spot on - helping us make Nurturey PinkBook a better app for you. We've got a few interesting changes coming up and we can't wait for you to see it!
Ratings and Reviews
This app is incredibly useful and is so easy to use! It has amazing features and It has definitely made my life a lot easier ! Totally worth the five stars!
This is a great app, if you want to be in track about everything for your children. If you are a parent and doesn’t want any anxiety or problems regarding parenting go for this app.
Good parenting app
It’s helping me a lot of way to track my kids growth parameters.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much Appy. :)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nurturey Limited
- 168.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020-21 Nurturey. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium super saver (1-year) ₹ 499
- Premium (1-month) ₹ 79
- Color blindness test ₹ 549
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.