Say Ola to a better value rideshare. Ola offers you the nicer, safer and fairer ways to book your rides. With more than 300,000 drivers & taxis in 100+ cities worldwide, we have got you covered in India, Australia, New Zealand and UK!
Book your next Ola ride in just a few taps. Get a referral code from your friends and get exclusive referral offers!
● Enter the destination to check fares
● See all available travel options near you
● Pick your choice of ride
● Get instant confirmation with trip details
● Track your car in real time
Some of the popular travel options available on the Ola app are:
● Auto: Fastest way to book autos without the hassle of waiting & haggling for price
● Share: Book up to 2 seats to share AC cars with others travelling on the same route. Save up to 50% on regular cab fares
● Share Express: Save time & money by travelling in shared cabs on fixed routes
● Micro: Book the cheapest AC taxi in town starting at just Rs. 6/km
● Mini: Travel in comfy AC hatchbacks at pocket-friendly fares
● Prime Sedan: Top sedans with free Wi-Fi & top-rated drivers
● Prime Play: High-rated Prime Sedans with free in-cab entertainment. Enjoy movies, music, live video streaming & more on the go
● Prime SUV: Spacious SUVs with more seats, free Wi-Fi & top rated drivers
● LUX: Travel in top-of-the-line luxury cars at unbeatable fares
● Outstation: Ride out of town at affordable one-way & round trip fares with free in-cab entertainment. Enjoy songs, movies, live video streaming & more.
● Rentals: The affordable car rental service for all your city tours. Choose from flexible hourly packages to rent cabs driven by our top-rated partners
All our vehicles come equipped with onboard GPS for route navigation. See all your available ride options in the app.
Invoices will be mailed to you immediately after you’ve completed your journey.
More benefits of using Ola:
● Multiple ways to pay: Pay for your trips in cash or via multiple cashless options like Ola money, UPI, debit card, credit cards, Jio money etc
● Save more with Cab, Auto & Share Pass: Enjoy more savings in your daily commute with Cab Pass, Auto Pass & Share Pass
● Ola Select: Become an Ola Select member to avail exclusive benefits like Prime Sedans at Mini fares & more
● Know fares & ride features: Check fares & various features of a ride category before booking
● Ola Play: Enjoy free in-cab entertainment in Prime Play, Prime SUV, Lux, Outstation and other select rides. Play songs, Videos, movies, TV shows and more on the go!
● Schedule a ride: Choose ‘RIDE LATER’ to book a cab/taxi in advance from anywhere
● Travel with safety: Share your travel plan with family & friends so they can track your vehicle & know you are safe
You can also tag work or business related trips as Corporate rides. You’ll get invoices for these rides at your official email address. Companies can use Ola Corporate to easily track & sponsor rides for employees.
Got questions? Visit Ola support website (https://help.olacabs.com/support/home) for more information or write to us at email@example.com.
Stay up to date on all our exciting offers and latest happenings by connecting with us online.
● Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/Olacabs
● Like our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/Olacabs/
• Follow us on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/olacabs/?hl=en
Try our latest app update that comes with more performance enhancements. Fire up the app and enjoy a seamless ride booking experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Fares are higher business standards are low...Ola lost its credibility..
As I am not happy with Ola but still taken out my precious time to write a review as I use to be one on the regular customer and loyal user of the service...when Ola started in India, was happy that we have got transportation with easy access and economical way to travel regularly. When Uber came in I was reluctant to use it while getting good service from Ola.
Suddenly there use to be high surge prices without any justification way too inconsiderate, unprofessional drivers, no response to on board issues, bad quality cars, ride cancellations, no customer interaction centre only automated responses..it’s was the time
Ola lost his connect with there customers not bothering what they are facing and I believe it happens with startups when there’s a gap for “customer first” vision.
As I have switched to Uber, they have certain challenges too but few pros are making me stick to it for a while now..
I don’t know what chances my review has to reach to Ola team, but they can make a come back if they believe in sustainability of business..
The joy of a ride
OLA has come a long way. From contempt drivers and attitude filled new found economy, the convenience it provides by transforming it into a movement is commendable. It’s a delight to find the convenience in almost every part of the country has resulted in consumer upliftment breaking down the barriers of even a common man experiencing the luxury of four wheeler drive at an affordable price. Gone are the days of heftily paid night rides to regulated safe drives. While the factors affecting the convenience largely dependant on better managed & maintained fleets, since most of them are near verge of dilapidation, a revamping of sorts in creating more hygiene fleet management ( including in some places - hygiene drivers) is critical. OLA must focus on improving the quality of devices ( from convenience to comfort) and should standardise in certain fleet as a criteria to be part of this movement rather than any fleet. My guess is that, the next level of reform in the manner in which it is offered will require a serious face lift.
You guys are the definition of exploitation. You want the customer’s time and money LITERALLY
It took 4 ola drivers to finally be considerate towards me and accept the booking. The first person accepted my booking only to cancel it the next second. Same with the second person. Third person decided make it interesting. You ask how? Accept the booking and make the customer wait without moving his vehicle. To add to the fun, not pick the calls and make the number unavailable to reach. Then he decides that he is bored and wants a new customer’s time to waste. So why not attend the call and tell the customer to come to his location or even better, Sorry madam I will cancel it because I can’t come to your destination. Because I live in Mars right! Then finally a driver accepts the booking to not cancel it BUT, ask me to come where he is because again. Ola’s policy works the other way. Customer should reach the vehicle and not the other way round. So what if the customer has an emergency.
Dear Ola, your service is not at all welcome. It is not by choice that I am opting your service but because at times I don’t have an option. If I book an ola ride, I expect to save some time if not money because that is out of the question. But you make sure even that doesn’t happen. So yay! You’ve done it!
- ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- 399 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.