macOS Server makes it easy to configure and monitor Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV devices and network storage volumes.
Here’s what you’ll get with macOS Server:
• Mobile device management for iOS, macOS, and tvOS devices
• Distribution of institution licensed apps and books purchased from the Volume Purchase Program to users or devices
• Install Software Updates on devices running iOS 12 and mac OS 10.14
• Device Enrollment Program integration
• Web-based administration console
• Self-service user portal for clearing passcodes, remote lock, and remote wipe
• Block-level SAN file sharing with concurrent read/write access
• Xsan volume hosting and configuration
• Volume management, storage pooling, striping, and volume mapping
• Real-time monitoring, graphs, and event notifications
• Metadata controller failover and file system journaling
• Local and remote management
• Users and group settings
• View real-time graphs of server usage
• Receive alerts on network changes, certificate expiration, storage usage, and more
Some features require an Apple ID and/or compatible Internet access; additional fees and terms apply. Some features require program enrollment. Some features are not available in all countries.
• Export a pre-defined set of device information values for specified devices using a new command line tool, exportDeviceInfo
• Skip TrueTone pane in Setup Assistant
• Configure new restrictions: screen shot and remote screen observation
• Configure Exchange Web Services authentication certificate
• Configure Apple Remote Desktop access
• Configure managed classes on student Macs
• Enable or disable Voice and Data Roaming and Personal Hotspot
• Configure new restrictions: Personal Hotspot modification (supervised only), disable server-side Siri logging
• Display phone number, ICCID and IMEI details of enrolled Dual SIM devices
macOS and iOS
• Configure Certificate Transparency payload
• Configure Managed Software Updates
Ratings and Reviews
What else you can expect….
I am a mechanical engineer graduated in 2008.
I am able to use it with ease… and it give a sense that all i have to put my head on real work .. not to hassle about it stuff or the tool related to my actual work.
Script support related Help dialogue
Easy to install\configure and use - Would be great if script\commandline support too is documented and provided as HELP\Tutorials.
First time in my life seeing a server with so much ease of access with a lot of learning tutorials by itself
- Apple Distribution International
- 87.8 MB
macOS 10.14.4 or later
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Apple Inc.
- ₹ 1,599
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.