5/5 - TouchArcade
5/5 - PocketTactics
9/10 'Gold Award' - PocketGamer
Grand Prize - DevGAMM Moscow 2015
Excellence in Narrative - DevGAMM 2015
Best Game Design Award - Casual Connect EE 2014
Excellence In Narrative Finalist - IMGA 2015
Best iPhone and iPad Games of 2014 - TouchArcade
Best Mobile Games of 2014 - Game Informer
Best Mobile Games of 2014 - Gamezebo
WARNING : this game is hard ! Check the forum for strategy tips : http://outthere.forumactif.org/
You are an astronaut awaking from cryonics not in the solar system, but... out there... in a far and unknown place of the galaxy. In Out There, you will have to survive, tinkering your ship with what you can gather drifting in the void, and spot garden planets to refill your oxygen supply.
Space is an hostile place ; dangerous and mysterious adventures will mark each step of your travel. You will not only meet intelligent species that won’t care about you, but also deal with ancient powers linked to your destiny and the fate of mankind itself.
Survival and understanding of what is really at stake in the galaxy is the core of what Out There has to offer.
Music by award-winning composer Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
• Game Center : 59 achievements, leaderboard
• A dark and melancholic, hard sci-fi adventure
• Explore a freshly procedurally-generated galaxy every new game
• 350+ multiple choices handwritten game book adventures
• Epic main storyline with 4 different endings
• 10 spaceships with different specs to discover
• Crafting system with 20 alien technologies built from 15 materials
• Engage with alien life forms and learn their language
• No combat ! It’s you against the environment
• Eerie score by award-winning composer Siddartha Barnhoom (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
• Fantastic pulp comics graphics
• High replay value
• Return of the classic OMEGA title screen
• Fixed an issue with the synergy icons not displaying properly when switching view
• Added missing translations for alien words
• Fixed a bug when a technology is forgotten
• Fixed a bug when popups windows prevented some interactions even when they were not visible
• Stereo sound correction
• Fixed some text adventures bugs
• An alien can no longer be escorted to a planet that has been terraformed
• The human icon no longer displays an alien
• Return of the video intro when launching a new game
• Fixed issues with symbiotic extension on some ships
Ratings and Reviews
I usually don’t write reviews for apps or games as I am too lazy but after a long time of playing this game I have to thank it in some way. It’s a must play for people who love to dream about space and it’s mysteries. It’s beautiful in aspects of gameplay,music,artwork and storyline. 10/10 from me, worth every penny. Kudos to the team 🥂
Really good job! I love the replay ability of the game. When i found that Starship with all those Humans sleeping in cryogenic state, it was like the craziest thing ever. Sometimes RNG got me, and i did run out of fuel and some dead ends, but thats what drives a good rogue like game!
Cant wait for a sequel *wink*
Best Game Evaar!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mi-Clos Studio
- 287.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2020 Mi-Clos Studio
- ₹ 449
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.