Borrow eBooks, audiobooks, and streaming video from your library using OverDrive on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. More than 30,000 libraries worldwide offer titles from OverDrive, so download the app and find your next book today!
Having problems with font size in some books on iOS 10? See http://help.overdrive.com/customer/portal/articles/2574801 for help.
• Available 24/7, now the library comes to you.
• No more late fees. Titles are automatically returned.
• Place holds, create wish lists, and return titles easily.
• Sync libraries, bookmarks, and recent positions across mobile devices.
• A valid account with a participating library, school, or other institution is required.
• Each library builds its own collection of titles. Contact them directly to let them know that you’re using OverDrive and to share any suggestions for books you would like to see them carry.
• This release fixes an issue that prevented VoiceOver from reading the main menu.
Ratings and Reviews
I love it and use it a lot!! It is very very good
Plays well with my public library account. Easy to borrow, read and return.
Fantastic app. Very intuitive and easy to use. I use it to get books from the digital library, and so far this app has exceeded all expectations.
- OverDrive, Inc.
- 33 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 OverDrive, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.